The "I hate" thread - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "I hate" thread

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boatme98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mid Tennessee
Posts: 3,901
Liked 2103 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 1192

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Just rediscovered something that Pisses me off (capitalized).

When a man shows favoritism towards his son over his daughter, or either child over the other, but specifically because of sex.

Sitting next to a booth in Wendy's, where the guy wants his little boy (who is barely at walking age, around a year or so) to sit next to him. The boy don't care. The little girl (maybe five) is begging Daddy to let her sit next to him, yet he's ignoring her. Then he rides her ass the entire time to hurry up and eat. Now she's done, and the little boy is babbling and waving a French fry. Oh, but they can't leave yet because the little boy isn't done eating. And no, she can't have her toy yet because her brother can't get his yet. So the little girl is sitting there, all sad, because Daddy loves the little boy more, and she has nothing to do but sit there and stare at the table, while getting her ass chewed for being mopey. What's mom doing? Nothing. She's so cowed, she doesn't dare speak up.

I'm thinking about knocking this ****ing ******* out and shoving a spicy chicken sandwich up his ass.

The little girl hadn't done anything wrong except being born without a penis.

And the boy isn't even old enough or big enough to really be fun.

I hate this *******.


Boy do I agree with all of this!
__________________
boatme98 is offline  
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #92
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 6 feet under
Posts: 151
Liked 45 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Just rediscovered something that Pisses me off (capitalized).

When a man shows favoritism towards his son over his daughter, or either child over the other, but specifically because of sex.

Sitting next to a booth in Wendy's, where the guy wants his little boy (who is barely at walking age, around a year or so) to sit next to him. The boy don't care. The little girl (maybe five) is begging Daddy to let her sit next to him, yet he's ignoring her. Then he rides her ass the entire time to hurry up and eat. Now she's done, and the little boy is babbling and waving a French fry. Oh, but they can't leave yet because the little boy isn't done eating. And no, she can't have her toy yet because her brother can't get his yet. So the little girl is sitting there, all sad, because Daddy loves the little boy more, and she has nothing to do but sit there and stare at the table, while getting her ass chewed for being mopey. What's mom doing? Nothing. She's so cowed, she doesn't dare speak up.

I'm thinking about knocking this ****ing ******* out and shoving a spicy chicken sandwich up his ass.

The little girl hadn't done anything wrong except being born without a penis.

And the boy isn't even old enough or big enough to really be fun.

I hate this *******.
Very well said, bravo.


But do have to waist the chx sandwich? Wendys has a great chx sandwich.
Maybe we could just, i dont know, stick a bottle of tobasco up there.
__________________
Babyfacenelson is offline  
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #93
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfacenelson

Very well said, bravo.

But do have to waist the chx sandwich? Wendys has a great chx sandwich.
Maybe we could just, i dont know, stick a bottle of tobasco up there.
It's what was in my hands.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #94
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,999
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

I hate people who sit at a light after it turns green, staring off into nothingness. PAY ATTENTION MORON

I hate the people who when you're driving down the street, and can see one lane is closed ahead, but you always get those 1 or 2 ass holes that speed up to the arrow sign then try to butt their way in line.

I hate the people who let them butt in line.

I hate people who can't park straight.

I hate people who sit at a 4-way stop when it is CLEARLY THEIR TURN and try to wave YOU on. **** YOU LADY. You go! I LIKE IT HERE!

I hate people who refuse to drive at least the speed limit, and 5mph above (seriously, you're not going to get a ticket)

I hate the people who decided to make it a law that bicycles can ride in the road. That **** belongs on a sidewalk.

I hate parents who use a "timeout" for unruly children.

I hate parents who bring noisy infants to a restaurant or a movie theater.

I hate people who say "clip" when referring to a magazine

I hate people whose only knowledge of guns is learned from Call of Duty, and they want to talk to me about how bad-ass the M4A1 is

I hate people who think AR-15 stands for "Assault Rifle 15"

I hate people who ask for your opinion on something, like "What should I buy?" then tell you that your opinion is wrong.

I hate cats

I hate the fact that nearly every light is red when i'm going somewhere

I hate Illinois

I hate people who chew with their god damned mouth open

I hate people who walk at the speed of smell when moving through the grocery store

I hate people who whip out the "War & Peace" sized book of coupons at check out

I hate the fact that when you go to plug in a USB cord, you seem to get it wrong one way, then wrong another, then magically it works when you flip it a 3rd time

I hate that they can put a man on the moon with a computer whose computational capabilities are less than a modern cell phone, but my HP deskjet printer won't print in black & white when my "Yellow Ink" is gone.

I hate that when I call a business, I have to press 1 for English.

I hate the fact that, for my job, I have to fill out the same set of tax papers every year...how about you keep updating the time stamp on them, and ill ask for a new form if I ever need to make changes?

I hate that there are different spoons & forks for different things. "Soup Spoons"? Seriously? Just get a freckin' spoon. "Salad fork" Oh cmon!

I hate people who walk around with a damn blue tooth. Stop that!

I hate people who wear sunglasses INSIDE (unless you need them from a surgery or laser operation, of course)

I hate people who use terms like "Military grade pepper spray" or "Military grade ammunition"

I hate debit card machines that ask you to do 20 different things before taking your money. First you swipe, then you confirm the price, then you say yes or no to cash back, then you enter your pin. God! Just. Let. Me. Go!

And most of all, I *HATE* the noise that gets made when pouring liquid into an empty glass. Nothing will put me in a bad mood faster
You and I wouldn't get along, I am only home from work two weeks at a time. When my daughter was an infant we went to restaurants, its hard to get a babysitter. If my daughter cries deal with it. Don't like it leave, I'm a paying customer just like you.

We don't spank our daughter she is almost 2. When you come from a upbringing of abuse, you don't hit your kid. Maybe you do fine, I understand some kids need a spanking in extreme cases, but your just showing them that physical lashing out is acceptable.

I don't agree with that. If someone had come up to me in a restaurant and told me to shush my daughter, he probably would not have liked my response.
__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 09-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #95
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JD1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lockport,Illinois
Posts: 748
Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Just rediscovered something that Pisses me off (capitalized).

When a man shows favoritism towards his son over his daughter, or either child over the other, but specifically because of sex.

Sitting next to a booth in Wendy's, where the guy wants his little boy (who is barely at walking age, around a year or so) to sit next to him. The boy don't care. The little girl (maybe five) is begging Daddy to let her sit next to him, yet he's ignoring her. Then he rides her ass the entire time to hurry up and eat. Now she's done, and the little boy is babbling and waving a French fry. Oh, but they can't leave yet because the little boy isn't done eating. And no, she can't have her toy yet because her brother can't get his yet. So the little girl is sitting there, all sad, because Daddy loves the little boy more, and she has nothing to do but sit there and stare at the table, while getting her ass chewed for being mopey. What's mom doing? Nothing. She's so cowed, she doesn't dare speak up.

I'm thinking about knocking this ****ing ******* out and shoving a spicy chicken sandwich up his ass.

The little girl hadn't done anything wrong except being born without a penis.

And the boy isn't even old enough or big enough to really be fun.

I hate this *******.
That's just sad and that guy has missed out on of the greatest joys that a father can have. I have two kids, a boy and girl ages 4 and 5. I love them both without question. They each have their own special way that they can melt my heart. I feel really bad for that little girl.
__________________
JD1969 is offline  
 
Old 09-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #96
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boatme98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mid Tennessee
Posts: 3,901
Liked 2103 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 1192

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
I hate going to an all you can eat chinese resturant buffet. You get there and the husband and wife, and one son patron has cleaned out every pan of food in the joint. Then the arse holes order diet coke.......Then leave the toilets in the ****ter unflushable.......:m ad:
I hate all buffets. I'm not about to eat where every a** scratcher, booger fingered, scabie infected dreg stands and pokes everything you might want to eat while their honey boo boogette picks up one of everything to sniff with a runny freaking nose and green hands, then decides she doesn't want it, and puts it back in the pan.
I know, you'll say "What do you think they're doing in the kitchen?", but I don't have to watch it. And if I get sick, then I have some recourse.
Why do you think all those folks get ill on cruise ships? Because everybody is handling the food.
It's like nobody ever taught them (customers AND crew) that you should wash your hands occasionally.
__________________
boatme98 is offline  
 
Old 09-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #97
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cattledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 1,459
Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default

The list is too long. ….

So, these are things I hate about the internet specifically.

--- I hate targeted ads. That sht creeps me out . How the hell does my hotmail account know im into Unicorn figurines and london death metal?

--- I hate facebook. All the stupid comments are worse than a bad forum and everything thats funny gets played out and boring before I have a chance to share it or add to it.

--- I hate memes. For the same reason I hate facebook. (See above)

--- I hate viruses. Leave my goddammed porn alone! It didnt do anything to you! You bastards!

--- I hate porn. Im so freakin desensitized that I'm probably being watched by several government agencies and PETA

--- I hate activist sites. Yeah, a**holes I signed your petition cause I cared. ...about that one thing that one time. Now leave me the f**k alone!

--- I hate political sites for the same reason I hate activist sites (see above)

--- I hate bloggers. Your're not journalists. You're goddamed hacks cherry picking sound bytes and half truths to sell your moronic ideas and piss people off. Theres a special corner of hell reserved for anyone writing a political blog too. You a**holes aren't helping !

--- I hate references/links to political blogs. Its not a source! Its an opinion of some hellbound knob starving for attention.

--- I hate forums...no wait I actually kinda like forums.

I guess Im done for now.

__________________
Join the NRA Here!


"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
Cattledog is offline  
Dillinger Likes This 
Old 09-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #98
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boatme98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mid Tennessee
Posts: 3,901
Liked 2103 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 1192

Default

Don't hold back Cattle, just tell us how you really feel.

BTW, what the heck is a meme? I first saw it mentioned during the Olympics.

__________________
boatme98 is offline  
 
Old 09-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #99
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cattledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 1,459
Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default

This is a meme...as they are known today.

__________________
Join the NRA Here!


"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
Cattledog is offline  
 
Old 09-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #100
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8
Default

I hate my house
I hate my car
I hate my friends
I hate my clothes
Yeah…I pretty much hate my life.

__________________
Fyzix is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Possible "Hate Crime": Bacon Found In Park alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 17 08-21-2012 07:01 PM
Murders In Tulsa, OK May Be "Hate Crimes" alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 20 04-09-2012 05:10 AM
Michelle Malkin's Response to "Hate Speech" CA357 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 01-13-2011 12:29 AM
I Hate To Use The Word "Stupid"..... gorknoids Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 07-29-2009 01:44 AM
I hate to bother you all with this, but here is my "which gun for a n00b" thread. Iam99x Semi-Auto Handguns 35 01-04-2009 11:36 PM