Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I hate phones..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/i-hate-phones-90941/)

dango 05-19-2013 10:34 PM

I hate phones..!

Well , talk about mixed emotions ..? One call is all new and happy .! One call is old and threatening , another's , I should bill for advise and yet another , off the wall..! Eeeek..!

I do need a drink ..! But , I don.t drink....Eeeek.! How does one stay sane ..? How does one keep one's perspective ..? How does one not
hold a grudge , or see clearly into all things without the past jading our sight..?

When I find out , I will let you know, but for now , unplug is a must..! Eeeek.!:confused:

partdeux 05-20-2013 01:02 AM

I've often thought my phone would be best used to fill a hole in the wall... made by the phone.

bobski 05-20-2013 01:39 AM

too much talking going on in this new world.

DrumJunkie 05-20-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1251849)
Well , talk about mixed emotions ..? One call is all new and happy .! One call is old and threatening , another's , I should bill for advise and yet another , off the wall..! Eeeek..!

I do need a drink ..! But , I don.t drink....Eeeek.! How does one stay sane ..? How does one keep one's perspective ..? How does one not
hold a grudge , or see clearly into all things without the past jading our sight..?

When I find out , I will let you know, but for now , unplug is a must..! Eeeek.!:confused:

And where's the fun in that?

As to the phone people have about two minutes to make a point of it goes back in my pocket ( I don't see the use in paying for a home and cell..So no home phone for me). The numbers ofannoying callers usually end up in my go straight to voice mail list or I assign them a silent ringtone :)
Solves a lot of useless irritating for me.

DFlynt 05-20-2013 05:50 AM

Got rid of my "leash" 4 years ago and I don't miss it, that said, I am thinking of getting a new one strictly in case I breakdown along the highway. What I really want is a phone that just goes ring, ring, doesn't have to be "smart". :D

PanBaccha 05-20-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1251849)

I thought I was the only one who felt that way about phones. :)

kytowboater 05-20-2013 01:07 PM

I hate having to pay as much as I do. However I am addicted to my phone. With my job it's my lifeline to home. Only one pay phone at the locks anymore.

primer1 05-20-2013 04:07 PM

My life line too, and my only way to annoy other ftf members :D

kytowboater 05-20-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primer1
My life line too, and my only way to annoy other ftf members :D

Yep lol. I prefer the mobile app over the computer for posting.

Jagermeister 05-20-2013 04:33 PM

It is not the phones. It is the crazy people using the phones!:D