I Hate Guns!!! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I Hate Guns!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Michalik View Post
Hell yeah, bro. You could get a lever gun, but not everybody likes em. I mean, we don't all drive a micro-bus. My chick? She drives a bug, and I got me a ole ford van with the carpet in the back. But I'm savin up for this sweet vanagon with the camper top on it.
So the gun thing is the same way. My lady totally digs her little pump 22, you know for shootin cans and stuff. But blastin punkins with my pops shotgun is a freakin trip dude. And those ARs are effin rock hard man! So what's the deal? It ain't the gun that's bad dude. it's the dude that's bad . . . . dude.
I'm kinda diggin what you're tellin me, man.

Maybe I'll give it a try....

Old 03-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #32

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
Moonbeam, the military type guns you refer to are like tools to some people a lot of cool dudes and chicks have been in the military and the tool most often used was a military style gun. Let's call them an AR because they are the most popular although there have been and still are many different guns being used.

Anyway, these peeps leave the military to do different things in life but they look back and they actually enjoyed being with that AR. They cleaned it, they shot it, some even took it to bed when they were out on assignment. They took care of it like it was a child. Now they are home and they feel the need to have another one or two for the enjoyment and to relive the past in some way. They entertain themselves and sometimes take others along so they can enjoy the same feeling.

Do you think you might want to come along some day and see what it's all about?
*break*

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Davy brought up that such a thread might be a worthwhile idea. I was going for the stance of someone who leans toward opposed, but still open to discussion.

Moonbeam is willing to listen to logic, although he has some half formed ideas based on what the media tells him. He can be saved. He is the one worth spending some time on.

Moonbeam's old lady, Stardust, is completely opposed, and cares not about logic. Some of us get frustrated trying to pound logic into people who don't acknowledge the existance of logic.

For the most part, very well done, lads.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #33

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Show me where.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #34
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Coooll...

Now. Like, why do you guys need those clips that hold like, a bizillion rounds?
Do you want to hold that many rounds in your pocket? That makes no sense Moon.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #35

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Show me where.
Well a few of us dudes get together and since we like to crash late, we take a late morning and run out to the local closed gravel pit. We take the guns we want to shoot and we get enough bullets as you call them, but we call it ammo, so that we all can shoot the guns and see who can shoot the best, and trying all the different guns to see which ones we like better. Some bring handguns and some bring rifles and some bring both.

If you want in, I can get another couple boxes of ammo and we'll pick you up Friday at 11:am. Most of the time we stop afterwards and have some lunch at Mel's Diner.

Whaddya' say? You in?

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #36

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Show me where.
I've noticed at least 2 posts were deleted and responses are confusing the thread. Is it being done by the poster or the moderators?

Old 03-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #37

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I guess there are some issues that need to be resolved privately, and I'm more than happy to do so.

I'll be in the Bunker.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #38
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poink88 View Post
I've noticed at least 2 posts were deleted and responses are confusing the thread. Is it being done by the poster or the moderators?
It's Dillinger and I, we don't allow foul language in this part of the board.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #39

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Do you allow foul language in other parts?