I Hate Guns!!! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I Hate Guns!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 04:41 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Like, whoa, dude!

I'm just here asking about guns!

I hear it's to make up for inadequacies. Is that like, true?

Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

You betcha.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:01 AM   #23

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Moonbeam,

I hear ya man. What's up with all the gun-totin', tellin' me what to do angry folks?

I can only say this, I have been given the right to defend myself by divine providence. Every living creature on the planet has the right to live, man. So, when some arsehole decides to cross onto my kharma and put a buzz kill on my world I am gonna make sure I can be the one to come out alive. Plus, when the man comes to take me and mine because they don't like my aura, I want to make sure the man is not just walking all over me, dude.

You know there is always that dude that just messes up the commune with the bad vibes when he can't handle his high. Sometimes there is a time for justice, compadre.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #24

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hi Moonbeam, welcome to FTF friend.

Firearm Ownership, why it's bad.

Everything that we believe to be bad about firearm ownership has been taught to us by irresponsible gun owners, criminals, and mainstream media outlets. The government would like to restrict, even abolish our 2nd amendment rights because of the above and for our own safety. Anti-gun groups and individuals push to help the government do this for the same reasons.

Lets look at these closer:

Irresponsible gun owners are:

Individuals who lack the training needed to be a responsible gun owner. Individuals who have left a firearm within reach of a minor, in bathroom stalls, in unlocked cars, etc.

Individuals who have negligently shot themselves or someone else while playing with or messing with a firearm like it was a toy or something cool to mess with; again because of a lack of training and perhaps a lack of needed intelligence.

Let me ask you a question Moonbeam. When you drive do you notice the drivers around you? How many do you see everyday who you know lack the training/intelligence needed to operate that vehicle. How many lives do such drivers put in jeopardy. How many innocent's have been killed/injured by such drivers. Can you relate this to power tools, machinery, etc?

Criminals

Well, there's no need for an explanation here, we know what criminals are. What they are not is good people on hard times. Criminals are people without morals. People that are willing to do anything to get what they want. I'm sure you've heard this before but abolishing the right to own firearms will not get firearms out of the hands of criminals. Criminals don't buy firearms legally, they buy them illegally. Abolishing guns won't help, ending illegal firearm traffic will but no one seems to concerned with that. If you want proof do a little research and see what the penalty is for illegally possessing/selling a firearm. Heck, I just recently saw an ATF agent on the news claiming that the government was responsible for much of the illegal firearm trade. Is it true? I don't know but I'd sooner believe that than I would believe criminals wouldn't buy guns if it was illegal.

Mainstream Media Outlets

Well, I think we all know that they talk about topics that fit their agendas, more so topics that sell. They're not here to keep us informed nor do they care, they want to make money. My lawnmower cuts my grass but it can cut yours for a fee, you know?

Think about this Moonbeam. I have to go to work now, I'll get back to you this evening to talk about the good side of firearms.

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

Old 03-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #25

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Moonbeam,

I hear ya man. What's up with all the gun-totin', tellin' me what to do angry folks?

I can only say this, I have been given the right to defend myself by divine providence. Every living creature on the planet has the right to live, man. So, when some arsehole decides to cross onto my kharma and put a buzz kill on my world I am gonna make sure I can be the one to come out alive. Plus, when the man comes to take me and mine because they don't like my aura, I want to make sure the man is not just walking all over me, dude.

You know there is always that dude that just messes up the commune with the bad vibes when he can't handle his high. Sometimes there is a time for justice, compadre.
See, like now you're talkin my language, dude.

So, like, why hunting? You can get all the food you need at the store, man.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #26

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jca1 View Post
Hi Moonbeam, welcome to FTF friend.

Firearm Ownership, why it's bad.

Everything that we believe to be bad about firearm ownership has been taught to us by irresponsible gun owners, criminals, and mainstream media outlets. The government would like to restrict, even abolish our 2nd amendment rights because of the above and for our own safety. Anti-gun groups and individuals push to help the government do this for the same reasons.

Lets look at these closer:

Irresponsible gun owners are:

Individuals who lack the training needed to be a responsible gun owner. Individuals who have left a firearm within reach of a minor, in bathroom stalls, in unlocked cars, etc.

Individuals who have negligently shot themselves or someone else while playing with or messing with a firearm like it was a toy or something cool to mess with; again because of a lack of training and perhaps a lack of needed intelligence.

Let me ask you a question Moonbeam. When you drive do you notice the drivers around you? How many do you see everyday who you know lack the training/intelligence needed to operate that vehicle. How many lives do such drivers put in jeopardy. How many innocent's have been killed/injured by such drivers. Can you relate this to power tools, machinery, etc?

Criminals

Well, there's no need for an explanation here, we know what criminals are. What they are not is good people on hard times. Criminals are people without morals. People that are willing to do anything to get what they want. I'm sure you've heard this before but abolishing the right to own firearms will not get firearms out of the hands of criminals. Criminals don't buy firearms legally, they buy them illegally. Abolishing guns won't help, ending illegal firearm traffic will but no one seems to concerned with that. If you want proof do a little research and see what the penalty is for illegally possessing/selling a firearm. Heck, I just recently saw an ATF agent on the news claiming that the government was responsible for much of the illegal firearm trade. Is it true? I don't know but I'd sooner believe that than I would believe criminals wouldn't buy guns if it was illegal.

Mainstream Media Outlets

Well, I think we all know that they talk about topics that fit their agendas, more so topics that sell. They're not here to keep us informed nor do they care, they want to make money. My lawnmower cuts my grass but it can cut yours for a fee, you know?

Think about this Moonbeam. I have to go to work now, I'll get back to you this evening to talk about the good side of firearms.
Like, wow, good, solid points.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #27

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

So, like, I'm reviewing this, and I decided that maybe guns aren't all bad.

BUT, I'm not sold that you need these military guns. Especially, like, that AK-57 gun.

I mean, like, Billy Jack, he had that lever gun rifle thing, and he survived the National Guard, man.

Yeah, Billy!

Like, couldn't you sell that AR-16, and get you a lever gun and some Hapkido lessons? You don't really need that, right?

Old 03-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #28

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Tango, this is a good training exercise...do read the entire thread from the very beginning.

Old 03-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hell yeah, bro. You could get a lever gun, but not everybody likes em. I mean, we don't all drive a micro-bus. My chick? She drives a bug, and I got me a ole ford van with the carpet in the back. But I'm savin up for this sweet vanagon with the camper top on it.
So the gun thing is the same way. My lady totally digs her little pump 22, you know for shootin cans and stuff. But blastin punkins with my pops shotgun is a freakin trip dude. And those ARs are effin rock hard man! So what's the deal? It ain't the gun that's bad dude. it's the dude that's bad . . . . dude.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #30

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
So, like, I'm reviewing this, and I decided that maybe guns aren't all bad.

BUT, I'm not sold that you need these military guns. Especially, like, that AK-57 gun.

I mean, like, Billy Jack, he had that lever gun rifle thing, and he survived the National Guard, man.

Yeah, Billy!

Like, couldn't you sell that AR-16, and get you a lever gun and some Hapkido lessons? You don't really need that, right?

Moonbeam, the military type guns you refer to are like tools to some people a lot of cool dudes and chicks have been in the military and the tool most often used was a military style gun. Let's call them an AR because they are the most popular although there have been and still are many different guns being used.

Anyway, these peeps leave the military to do different things in life but they look back and they actually enjoyed being with that AR. They cleaned it, they shot it, some even took it to bed when they were out on assignment. They took care of it like it was a child. Now they are home and they feel the need to have another one or two for the enjoyment and to relive the past in some way. They entertain themselves and sometimes take others along so they can enjoy the same feeling.

Do you think you might want to come along some day and see what it's all about?

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.