I Hate Guns!!! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I Hate Guns!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Well the reason that some folks purchase 'clips' that hold extra ammo is because they can and there is a market for it. 'Clips' is somewhat of a movie/TV term. Those in the know refer to them as magazines. Magazines are used to hold ammunition. Either term will inform most people what you are talking about, but using the term Magazine is more in line with using proper pronunciation and the like.

I would assume that your current mode of transportation is not currently a horse, would that be correct? Well, the cowboys had horses as well, but I am going to assume you don't have one.

The automobile came along, much like some of your friend's tie-dyed Volkswagon microbus, as did the bicycle, the train and public transportation to make life easier and give people options in their travels that did not involve saddling up every morning.
Okay, like wow, I'll give you the horse analogy.

But like, why barrel shrouds? I mean, if you shoot your shotgun so much that it gets that hot, your shoulder would like, fall off.

I guess my question is, why military style guns?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Jerry Brown? So what's the deal with my taxes going up?
Like, hey man, lazy people gotta eat too, ya know?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3482 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I am unsure of what your question is concerning a barrel shroud, though I have seen an impressive video explaining what it's for.

I didn't know there were military "style" guns Mooner, can you provide some examples?

Because I am pretty sure Jeep, which we all know as a large, American, car selling corporation sells models that are based on their initial offering to the military during war times. As such is the marketing brand of Jeep a "military style" vehicle?

The military used to issue crackers and peanut butter in their soldier's field packs. Easy to pack protein. I believe they actually were called "John Wayne Crackers" at some point during Korea and/or Vietnam. Are crackers and peanut butter 'military style'? How about John Wayne?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I am unsure of what your question is concerning a barrel shroud, though I have seen an impressive video explaining what it's for.

I didn't know there were military "style" guns Mooner, can you provide some examples?

Because I am pretty sure Jeep, which we all know as a large, American, car selling corporation sells models that are based on their initial offering to the military during war times. As such is the marketing brand of Jeep a "military style" vehicle?

The military used to issue crackers and peanut butter in their soldier's field packs. Easy to pack protein. I believe they actually were called "John Wayne Crackers" at some point during Korea and/or Vietnam. Are crackers and peanut butter 'military style'? How about John Wayne?
You know, all those guys on the news, with those automatic weapons. Like, why do you need that?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #15

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3482 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Well the "guys on the news" are probably criminals. By definition they have what I assume are illegal firearms, so if they are truly "automatic weapons" and the reporter isn't a complete retard, they have come by them illegally and against the laws of the land.

Having said that there is no reason I should be restricted from owning any of the weapons that are available to my military, as the Founding Fathers thought so highly of as to write it into the Bill of Rights, provided I am a law abiding citizen.

The speed limit of your area, what is it? I am not familiar with Penn., so I am unsure of what your intrastate travel rate of speed is limited to by the police in your area.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #16

You know, those guns that fire really fast. And alot.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #17

Liked 3739 Times on 1827 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

This sums up about the best answer i can give

Quote:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
2A and firearms are for you to be able to defend you and yours. Now if you don't feel up to the challenge or feel it is unnecessary to do so that's fine. But please don't beholden me with your ideals.

Thanks and god bless

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #18
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Duuuuude, wsup? Man, glad you dropped in.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:31 AM   #19

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I hate guns too. I spend waayy to much money on them and ammo and ancillary supplies.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:35 AM   #20

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Like, nah, man. I burnt my draft card, war isn't the answer, man.
Then you won't mind my kicking your candy ass down the street! I'd wager that after the second or third punch to the face or kick to the abdomen, you'd be ready to go to War with me Peace Boy!!

People get the government they deserve.

Last edited by dunerunner; 03-08-2011 at 04:45 AM.