I hate deceptive, dishonest sellers!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I hate deceptive, dishonest sellers!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 876 Times on 420 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Default I hate deceptive, dishonest sellers!!

There is a seller on Gunbroker.com (Triggerfinger95008) that is advertising a Smith & Wesson M&P 15, with 500 rounds of ammo for auction. all photos of the gun (about 4 of them are from the left side only, not showing the breach side) I thought it was strange and emailed him asking if this is the sport model that does not have a charger or breach dust cover. He also states it is CA legal, which means it will not have a touch mag release button. THE CA legal takes a lot more effort to release the mag. like taking a round and using the bullet end to push end to release the mag. 98 out of a 100 will not know all this. His answer to me was, YES it has neither.

Someone is going to be fooled into thinking they are buying a regular SW MP 15 which does have all the features. The regular MP 15 sells for a much higher price than the sport model. He is baiting people! I hate deceptive and dishonest sellers like this!!

All he had to do to be straight and fair, was to present it as a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport, like they do on the SW sight. Plus he should have had at least one photo of the right side.

I hope his butt grows shut and he dies a painful death!!

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered

towboater Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here