I hate the army
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I hate the army

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default I hate the army

Am suppose to medically retire feb28 i am on leave untile then but i have had some medical problems arise that could kill me before then i have another fistula that is leaking intestinal fluid and the scar tissue in my abdomen is getting more sensative by the day this morning one of the scars on my stomach turned the same color as the fluids on my bandages so im kinda freaking out the army is running me in circles to the same doctors that wont do anything i think they are trying to kill me last year they moved me to ft eustis along way away from my doctors in ft hood that did my surgeries and knows all about my situation they havent done a dam thing for me here i think they want me dead so they dont have to pay my retirement they wont listen they wont help WTF do i do i NEED HELP!!!!!!!
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 01-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Ive given 5 years of my life to this country and this is how the goverment repays me thank you uncle sam i see you really take care of your soldiers
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
007BondJamesBond007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan,Michigan
Posts: 428
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m View Post
Am suppose to medically retire feb28 i am on leave untile then but i have had some medical problems arise that could kill me before then i have another fistula that is leaking intestinal fluid and the scar tissue in my abdomen is getting more sensative by the day this morning one of the scars on my stomach turned the same color as the fluids on my bandages so im kinda freaking out the army is running me in circles to the same doctors that wont do anything i think they are trying to kill me last year they moved me to ft eustis along way away from my doctors in ft hood that did my surgeries and knows all about my situation they havent done a dam thing for me here i think they want me dead so they dont have to pay my retirement they wont listen they wont help WTF do i do i NEED HELP!!!!!!!
Contact your Congressman!!!! The Army doesn't like investigations. If your congressman is good he will take care of it as soon as you hang up the phone.
__________________
“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent
007BondJamesBond007 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,899
Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007 View Post
Contact your Congressman!!!! The Army doesn't like investigations. If your congressman is good he will take care of it as soon as you hang up the phone.
This......
opaww is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Wanabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww

This......
+1 how horrible

Last edited by Wanabe; 01-26-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Wanabe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jon1992d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania
Posts: 681
Liked 57 Times on 32 Posts

Default

I would say go to a local emergency room but your bills would be insane. Still if the army wont help and yku cant get a congress man to help it might be your only chance. Btw thank you for your service. Even if the government wont give you respect i know everyone on this forum will.
__________________
Have Gun....Will Travel
jon1992d is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Riverg420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East,Tennessee
Posts: 221
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

My brother in law currently in Afganistan is going through simialar sh*t as you are as far he's stay in really bad pain from the botched surgery he had.They keep running him in circles as well and wants to send him to pain management instead of doing another surgery . I thinks it's awfully shaddy how you 2 are being treated . I got the runaround till I finally got a medical discharge from the Navy .
__________________
" TO EACH HIS OWN "
Riverg420 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
notdku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hill Country,Texas
Posts: 5,563
Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007 View Post
Contact your Congressman!!!! The Army doesn't like investigations. If your congressman is good he will take care of it as soon as you hang up the phone.
That seems like the best solution.

I wish you the best man.
__________________
Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.
notdku is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 476
Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default

I don't know where you are but I have been treated at three VA hospitals and I feel I have had the best care possible.

Get your DD214 and go to the closest VA hospital and go to the emergency room.

I am in central Indiana and have used the Marion, Ft Wayne and Indianapolis facilities - - - great staff and they will preform much better than any civilian facility I have ever been to.

I will repeat get your DD214 and go to the closest VA hospital and go to the emergency room.
gwk4667 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667
I don't know where you are but I have been treated at three VA hospitals and I feel I have had the best care possible.

Get your DD214 and go to the closest VA hospital and go to the emergency room.

I am in central Indiana and have used the Marion, Ft Wayne and Indianapolis facilities - - - great staff and they will preform much better than any civilian facility I have ever been to.

I will repeat get your DD214 and go to the closest VA hospital and go to the emergency room.
I could turn septic and DIE before i get my dd214
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Have you ever seen such USA hate before? Freedom-1911 Legal and Activism 122 08-21-2010 01:34 AM
A little something for everyone to hate on. Shihan Semi-Auto Handguns 10 08-19-2010 01:24 PM
I really hate my job spittinfire The Club House 18 06-16-2009 12:31 PM
I hate OT... slowryde45 AR-15 Discussion 7 10-10-2008 03:29 AM
I hate when that happens kirby62 General Handgun Discussion 4 03-22-2008 04:32 PM