I guess it just is not my day. Rant
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I guess it just is not my day. Rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I guess it just is not my day. Rant

Heard this a Wal-Mart. Woman "Nobody wants those guns (AR, AK, FAL, ect) except the skinheads, rednecks, and fat slops trying to prove their manhood" Their only use is to kill innocent people. I stated not to well, if not for a lot of those people you named had not laid down their lives using their killer weapons, you would not be standing here in Wally world bitching. I walked off, forgot what I was there for and went home. Think I'll just stay here with the dogs and chill out. Yeah I'm a old fat redneck, but I didn't run, in 68 when I got Uncle's greeting. Rant over.

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Maybe you caused her to think about the freedom she enjoys. GOOD JOB.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #3

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

I heard this one while at a local drug store. "Maybe it's good to have a gun ban in the cities. Look how much violence is there."

I looked over and said, "Yea, ban guns in the cities. That way only the criminals will have guns."

She said, "Well, I guess they (the criminals) can get them anywhere."

I decided to take that as an education rather than anything else. Keep in mind that I live in the middle of just about no place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #4

You have more self control than I do

That being said--thank you for serving. This citizen appreciates you....

Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Those people are great. It wouldn't be so bad if they had an intelligent argument. I would be willing to listen (but not agree) with a person who built their argument on facts and research. But I have seen a lot of gun owners that are in the same class unfortunately.
Dont let it bother ya, they will never know or appreciate your service. They will never understand what it is like to give something back or have a love for this great Country of ours.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #6

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Maybe you caused her to think about the freedom she enjoys. GOOD JOB.
As much as I hate to say it, he probably didn't make her think about anything. The antis don't seem to see anything with common sence, even when it's proven to them. When it is proven to them, they write it of as some kind of conspiracy to cover up the truth. I also would have said something to her as I take every opportunity to "flame" the antis.

The steriotypes really baffle me from time to time. On a lighter note, I was once told by a steriotype that since I drive a truck, I'm a redneck. I may be a redneck but it's not because I drive a truck. I may own an AR and an SKS but that also doesn't make me or you or anyone else a redneck, skinhead, or fat slob.
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 01-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I've tried my best - I have actually taken some Hard Core Seattle Dems to the range a time or two, but let's face it:

The LEFT is COMPLETELY off their rocker with the thought that banning guns will lead to a safer, more stable, more kind and "good begets good" society.

You, on the Left, feel free to go pound sand...

I'm John Dillinger and I approved this message.

JD

Old 01-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #8

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
The LEFT is COMPLETELY off their rocker with the thought that banning guns will lead to a safer, more stable, more kind and "good begets good" society.
Here's a thought, let's have the leftys bed and breakfast the Gitmo detainees when Nobama shuts down the Tango Hotel. Pelosi could serve them brunch and talk of coexistence, Frank could tuck them in bed every night, Murtha can introduce them to his redneck constituents, Schumer could smile at them, Teddy could faint for them, Dodd can advise them financially, Iím getting tired of typing, you get the idea.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-26-2009, 03:25 AM   #9

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

You misspelled "suck" in that line about Bowney Fwank.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
You misspelled "suck" in that line about Bowney Fwank.
That's funny.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)