I got a.... - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I got a....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

what the heck is that?

http___www.fearla.com_wp-content_uploads_2011_06_snake-plissken.jpg

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #22

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

What the heck is that?

image-4023473357.jpg

Snake Plissken
Escape from New York

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 06-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #23

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearrwe

Snake Plissken
Escape from New York
Then he escaped from L.A after that :-)

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-14-2012, 06:36 AM   #24

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
Piss on a snake,i dont even like looking at them,let alone own one.
Depending on the snake you might change your mind after I got ahold of it Wray give me a freshly killed snake and a week later ill give you a hat band, wrist watch band, or a rifle stock band

Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #25

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

No joke, some trouser snakes are venomous
Ask wrays wife if they can be

Old 06-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #26

Quote:

Then he escaped from L.A after that :-)
Who wouldn't !

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 06-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 398 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 595

I have a 5ft bullsnake that lives under my house. Not much of a real pet but I let him hang out and keep the mice and critters under control. I imagine he'll stay fat and happy until/unless the wife sees him. She'll move in with her mom until I deliver the snakes disembodied head to her.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #28

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13

Careful unzipping your pants. Lol
Didn't say anything about earth worms or grubs I said snakes!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #29

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

We were in Laughlin for Memorial day weekend. Took the boat about 10 miles up Lake Mohave and pulled into a cove. My son 7 at the time was gathering rocks to skip across the lake when the baby diamond back stuck. That damn snake bit him 3 times on the same foot. My son didn't have a clue what even happened he thought he dropped rocks on his foot but within all of a minute my son was dying in pain. Had to go the 10 miles back to the marina. We waited 40 min for an ambulance and when they arrived they were like heck no helicopter now. So they shut down the launch ramp and we were off to Las Vegas. Needless to say 32 vile's of anti venom later and 2 weeks in the ICU he finally was able to come home. Necrosis set in the foot but with medicines today you can't even tell. He had so much anti venom in him he ended up with an allergic reaction to that as well. I hope to God its something I never have to experience again.

We still love snakes and he isn't afraid of them so that makes me happy. The venom stunted his growth for 2 years and in one night he grew 4 inches. The dr said that could happen for up to 20 years as his blood kills off the toxins and the anti venom. Crazy stuff.

Gun enthusiat for life.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGunGirl
We were in Laughlin for Memorial day weekend. Took the boat about 10 miles up Lake Mohave and pulled into a cove. My son 7 at the time was gathering rocks to skip across the lake when the baby diamond back stuck. That damn snake bit him 3 times on the same foot. My son didn't have a clue what even happened he thought he dropped rocks on his foot but within all of a minute my son was dying in pain. Had to go the 10 miles back to the marina. We waited 40 min for an ambulance and when they arrived they were like heck no helicopter now. So they shut down the launch ramp and we were off to Las Vegas. Needless to say 32 vile's of anti venom later and 2 weeks in the ICU he finally was able to come home. Necrosis set in the foot but with medicines today you can't even tell. He had so much anti venom in him he ended up with an allergic reaction to that as well. I hope to God its something I never have to experience again.

We still love snakes and he isn't afraid of them so that makes me happy. The venom stunted his growth for 2 years and in one night he grew 4 inches. The dr said that could happen for up to 20 years as his blood kills off the toxins and the anti venom. Crazy stuff.
Vegas, I was just joking around earlier about your son or the snake. I'm seriously glad things worked out for him and sorry about all he went through. I was bitten by a Water Moccasin years ago as a teenager it's not great experience.