Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I feel the need..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2743 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 16743

Default I feel the need..!

I find myself in a precarious position of late , it would seem that my very future
Lay in the hands of people's totally unknown to me .! (Lawyers)and such.! Yea ,
They will step in and decide what two adults will do for the benefit of the one .!
The (One) , well , that ain't me .

I will go peacefully , for there is no hate or anger . I just want to move on.! I also don't blame the wife , for without the anxiety drugs and sound advice they ,
(All so called professionals involved) , we would not be in this position to begin with.!

These people's , advised my wife that if I did not surrender the the only life-style
I am comfortable with , I would surely parish..! Eeeek..! Well , wrong , for here
I stand , the strongest and firmest I have ever stood.!

Filled full of lies and (Xanax) to control the stresses of the past two years .
She does not see the trueth nor the amazing recovery I have achieved , oh well
Life doth roll on..!

Bottom line.! I have spent the first part of my life as a soloists , shared the second half with this lady , and now , no fear , no anger , am open to all and any.! For these are unique circumstances and can not be applied to my future as lessons learned ! For this is unto itself very unusual circumstances and not due to repeat..!

So look out all you wonderful ladies....(DANGO UNCHAINED)..!

PS: Thank you all for listening..!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6688 Times on 4043 Posts
Likes Given: 7958

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
So look out all you wonderful ladies....(DANGO UNCHAINED)..!
Did I mention I was married? Yeah, that's right. I'm married.......

Hang in there, Dango. I know your mental anguish. You'll get through this and discover a whole new world out there that you hadn't noticed before.

Do you two have any children?
dango Likes This 
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Did I mention I was married? Yeah, that's right. I'm married.......

Hang in there, Dango. I know your mental anguish. You'll get through this and discover a whole new world out there that you hadn't noticed before.

Do you two have any children?
Mental Anguish..! Is that what you see here.? I may have to resort to name-calling..!
MENTAL , yes..!
ANGUISH , a little confusion perhaps , but no , no anguish..! I see so many around me suffer through this same thing I am going through and I savor life
And whatever lie around the next coner .! this be an aid to all that do suffer.!
I do anticipate (THEE NEW BEGINING)..!

Children , yes I do , he's 28 and ok with this . As am I .! This is only my example
To all that might find helpful , there is life there after.!

But Thanks , I,ll manage and no , I'm not hitting on anybody in particular , just the whole dang planet..!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #4

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

Sorry to hear that Dango

Old 05-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Sorry to hear that Dango
Did I miss something..? Eeeek.! OK then , buwaaaauhh..! (Snivel) , Buuwaaauh
Aa auh..! will this suffice..?

Woe is poor Dango , auh , the pity card .! woe is meeee , Waaaaauuuh..!
Please , please help poor Dango , Dango like back rubs , music , auh , wealth
, Hmmmm..! Where was I..?

Oh Yeah , Waaa-hauuh..! Hmmm.!also likes ......($@&%a&$@#)..!

Waaaauuh..! Eeeek..! Well , any volunteers..? Waaa-aaaaauuh..!

Old 05-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #6

Liked 276 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 1225

Hang in there dango. Kinda like my first. It surely was nothing to learn from, it would take an act of god to repeat it. I was way to young to deal with it and got realy stupid instead. The juice took over and i loved it kill all my pain till the next day then i start all over. I had to end up homeless with nothing on the streets of auburn ny even got to visit the crossbar motel.

Now I have a wonderfull woman that loves me for me, and all my faults, 2 wonderfull babies that i charish
One day at a time, 1 thing i can say it will change

Old 05-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #7

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

I think foe the most part women and men are too different to coexist (not everyone). I asked my wife to stop and get powerball tix tonight because the jackpot is 600 million. She said why don't I take my daughter for a ride and get them ....... why couldn't she just say sure???? Cause she's a woman .......

Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well , .......since I am sooooo lowly in spirit , I do Cotten to Cash , Master Card or Visa and PM me for details..!

So then , thank you'se ,for I thought I was ok..! Silly me ..!
Where's the nearest bridge..? Eeeek.! I feel .....Mmmm , like doing something destructive , something ,...? I may tear out a daffodil or something down right dispicable ... Eek..!

I shall debauchle my EX's Face Book..! Hmmm.? You know , that could be fun..! ($@&#) thee transvesttite...! Heeee Yaaaaul..!

Well a big thanks ..! I really feel better ..! Just think , without people like you , where would people like me ..? .....? Auh....Mmmmm , yeah.! Who would-a thunk..?

Last edited by dango; 05-17-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
I think foe the most part women and men are too different to coexist (not everyone). I asked my wife to stop and get powerball tix tonight because the jackpot is 600 million. She said why don't I take my daughter for a ride and get them ....... why couldn't she just say sure???? Cause she's a woman .......
Take foe example , your lawn..! OK..? Now , men are one blade of grass and one root..! Got it..? Now , women'z , they are the (whole) lawn , billions of blades Infinite little pieces of data flooding into the most simplest YES or NO questions..! the scenic route like , from Cleveland to Columbus , via
Huston..!

Old 05-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #10
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2165 Times on 1081 Posts
Likes Given: 1101

Dango,

Sorry to hear of the situation. But I can advise from experience after surviving a grueling 5 year divorce process back prior to the beginning of the 90s. I am a survivor as I am sure you will be! In fact got married three years ago after almost 19 years to a wonderful lady. Found one that likes a lot of the things I do. Is willing to learn new things like bow shooting, pistol and rifle shooting which she had never done prior. Is a great lady and spoils me since she never complains about me going hunting or fishing. Sometimes she likes to go also and she is welcome. Moral of the story there are still good ladies out there. We dated for years before we got married. Good luck and I certainly know of the roller coaster ride you are presently on emotionally. I was on one for almost 5 full years and her 4 attorney's later before it was over. So good luck and keep us informed and if you need a shoulder you friends on the FTF are here!
Prayers with you my friend!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

dango Likes This