I dislike being Nice all the time - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I dislike being Nice all the time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Here's the thing guys.

They are two different people.

The guy I made up with was an old friend who mistakingly didn't mean to piss me off.

He's white and he's a mormon.

The other guy is a self righteous prick that I liked his character but I don't like him now. Being a nice guy though I said hey to him since I hadn't seen him in forever and well he acted like an ass again so next time I see him I'm probably going to have to restrain myself from shoving my foot in his throat.

The guy who is an art major is my friend and he apparently had an emergency and had to leave. He apologized to me and kissed my ass so I'm happy with him done deal he pisses me off again I'll have to shove my fist down his throat.

Last edited by JiroZero713; 02-21-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #22

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

So what's the other guy doing for a future?

Old 02-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #23

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I’ll say again JZ it’s not about the other guy it’s about you. I think it’s most important that you act in a way that you are comfortable with. Will you look back on your actions as being appropriate, or will you end up feeling that you responded to stupidity with stupidity?

JdP

Old 02-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #24

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Besides, you can take leave, come home in your spiffy uniform, and tap his girlfriend.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #25

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My son Dan did a tour on the USS Abraham Lincoln. He took the money for college that he received from the government and received a degree in Fire Science. Dan is now employ with our fire department, he is on the dive rescue team, Dan is the peer adviser for the fire department's physical fitness program, on the fire department's union bargaining committee. Needless to say we are all very proud of him. Follow your dream and find yourself. You were probably taught to wash your hands after using the restroom, the navy will teach you not to pee on your hands. Good Luck, Hunter Joe

Old 02-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I’ll say again JZ it’s not about the other guy it’s about you. I think it’s most important that you act in a way that you are comfortable with. Will you look back on your actions as being appropriate, or will you end up feeling that you responded to stupidity with stupidity?

JdP
Which is why I'm not going to stuff my fist down either of their throats.

Wish I could but I don't want to be an ass myself.

I'm an ******* but I'm not an ass so yeah if you can get my logic there.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #27

[QUOTE=JiroZero713;73719]Which is why I'm not going to stuff my fist down either of their throats.

Wish I could but I don't want to be an ass myself.

I'm an ******* but I'm not an ass so yeah if you can get my logic there.

Now, that was spoken like a man. Adult man. I still like the idea of Benning. Looks, Uniform, tap Girlfriend, now that is revenge.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter Joe View Post
My son Dan did a tour on the USS Abraham Lincoln. He took the money for college that he received from the government and received a degree in Fire Science. Dan is now employ with our fire department, he is on the dive rescue team, Dan is the peer adviser for the fire department's physical fitness program, on the fire department's union bargaining committee. Needless to say we are all very proud of him. Follow your dream and find yourself. You were probably taught to wash your hands after using the restroom, the navy will teach you not to pee on your hands. Good Luck, Hunter Joe
Yeah, I taught my son to wash his hands before peeing.

Old 02-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
Now, that was spoken like a man. Adult man. I still like the idea of Benning. Looks, Uniform, tap Girlfriend, now that is revenge.
I'd rather not get shot.

Also I can already pee without getting my hands yet. The ole Pelvic thrust with your hands behind your head.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #30

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Dude, they were retards in high school, and they haven't changed. They'll STILL be telling you about their aspirations 15 years from now when you visit home, and they'll still be losers.
I'd recommend that at that time, you show pity on them and buy them drinks/cigarettes/dinner, but I'm not that caring a person. Those of them who finally figure out that there is no money in art will wind up working for the same jerks for as long as a decade with no hope for things getting better. Prairie-dogging it in an 8' square cubicle wearing a clip-on tie and a cheap short-sleeved shirt will be their career, and when they retire, they'll sit around reminiscing about things like who had the best parking spot, and how So-and-So got in trouble for using too many ink cartridges.
Blow it off. You've got serious matters to attend to over the next 20+ years, and speaking from experience, when you get ready to tell stories, you'll have to think really hard in order to come up with any which they are capable of comprehending. You're going to be involved in so much amazing, exciting, awesome stuff that you'll understand why vets hang around with each other. Civilians have no frame of reference on most of the stuff we do routinely.
That was just the beginning of a really big cleaving process. Understanding that it's going to happen doesn't make it easier, but it puts it into context. You are NOT going to be working a regular job!