I dislike being Nice all the time - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

I dislike being Nice all the time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 06:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

No thanks. I'm just going to ignore him.

He's a black ninja....well he studies martial arts and is a good fighter. I'd rather not get my ass handed to me by a black ninja.

He's a cool guy too I like his character sometimes but stuff like today make me want to kick him in the throat.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Eh...he's not a N-word...and I really don't like to use that word myself as I'm one of those kinds of people who don't like teh racism.

There are three kinds of people in this world D*cks Chicks and Pr*cks

Now D*cks usually are cool...up until they try to show how D*cky they can be...and chicks well you know the drill...but sometimes they can also be D*cks*

Now Pr*cks...lowest of the low...your still a D*ck...but your not our kind of D*ck so GTFO!

Old 02-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

He just says stupid crap. Not racist crap, or he just acts like an ass.

He's just an ass not a n*****

I'd like to kick him in the throat all the same though.

Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #14

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

He treats you like a second rate person. But you like this guy? He is an ass but you like this guy. He is a so called ninja (SO EFFING WHAT). He isn’t faster than a 230gr HP at 900 fps. the dude is an art major ooooooooooooooo.

Just from what you said in this thread I think you too have a bit of a gay love thing going on here. I am not being funny and I am not being a prick. Believe me I can be a big azz prick when you make me.

If not the gay thing then you have a very low self esteem and need to work on that. This guy treats you like a POS and yet you “MAKE UP" with him all the time. I think you need to go talk to someone. These are people who I would just laugh at and drive on. Why do I say this because I went threw just about the same thing. I could have been in the cool crowd if I wanted to but I liked to march to a different drummer. I did my own thing and didn't have to have the $90 blue jeans and $300 boots. I worked on cars liked shooting guns I liked reading about guns. At the age of 15 I had read 10 different reloading manuals cover to cover I had read 4 different cartridges of the world cover to cover and many other shooting books. So my knowledge of guns was far superior than anyone else yet when one kid started talking about his dads new 300 weatherby mag and I rattled off some facts about it They thought I was stupid. So what I don't care what they thought then or think now. Last time I heard that kid was 75% bald fatter than my pork sausage ass ugly as all get out had a wife that cheated on him and teaches at our old high school. The furthest he has ever been from our home town was 35 miles when he went to college at Chico State University.

Grow a spine and either kick him in the throat or nads or just tell him to shut the f up and drive on. He keeps doing this crap to you because he knows you will just take it. Why do you want to be a whipping bag for some art major ***** looser. Or keep doing what your doing and denying that you really are attracted to the guy and want to marry him. Either way do something other than pissing and moaning about it.

Of course I will make fun of you for being a squid just because that is what us Army guy do. Doesn't mean I think less of you for joining the navy we can't fight unless someone hauls our cheet to the battle.

Old 02-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #15

Default + 10 Tango

My oldest joined the Navy at 17. Been in for 12 years. You should see some of the ****bags that laughed at, and pushed him, when he was in HS. When home for a few days, after he had been in for 4 or 5 years. 3 of them where left bleeding in the small town near our home. Those laughing now will highly respect, envy, or fear you later in life. Go to your career, make the absolute most of it, and forget the turds.

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 02-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10727 Times on 4642 Posts
Likes Given: 1745

Some free advice from an old soldier- and someone that holds degrees that were not earned on "warm and fuzzies"-

First, there will always be jerks. Ignore them. They are not important enough to warrant your attention. Ripping out their heart and eating it in front of their peers brings only momentary satisfactions, and will get you talked about,

Re: Liberal Arts major- yes, I enjoy a good author, poet, musician, or artist. I do not need a teacher from those fields to tell me what i should enjoy. In the meantime, when they are driving to their next concert, i hope they enjoy driving over the bridge that I built. One of the reasons that I earn a very good living, and can afford hobbies like collecting firearms is so many folks become Art majors, and so few become Engineers.

The BEST revenge is in working, suceeding, and in living well. And remember- when the art major rings your doorbell, have the correct chage for the pizza- they have trouble counting. (GRIN)

Oh- and to borrow a line or two from a writer that probably would get a D from today's "intelligentsia" faculty- suggest you read some of Rudyard Kipling- start with "Tommy Atkins". Pay attention the the line about "Making fun o' uniforms that guard you when you sleep".

And choose your friends well.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #17

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

When I joined the Air Force, alot of my old friends did the same thing. They laughed, and said "whatever man, you suck!!"

Almost 11 years later, I'm an E-6 in a very prestigous combat unit. I've traveled almost all over the world. I've been involved in combat operations. I lived in Europe for 4 years, and the accomplishments and experiences go on and on and on.

They laugh because they are either jealous or ignorant. Don't pay attention to them. Hold your head up in quiet dignity because they are scum and not worth your time.

In fact you should chuckle to yourself. While you are working on multi-million dollar systems, they will be in playing with colors and paints and clay just like they did in 2nd grade....lol.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #18

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

I spoke with an Art major, with a degree, just yesterday. He asked me if I wanted to Biggie-Size my meal.

And if a ninja advertises that he's a ninja, guess what?

Old 02-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #19

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

C-3 already said it, the best revenge is a good life. And the best life is a happy life. I have a friend that went on through collage while I did trade school. He married a very well off girl and was given a million dollar house as a wedding present. I was driving an old international scout and struggling to make rent. Fast forward twenty years… I got in the union bought a house, bought an RV, found a great girlfriend, and have a very happy life. He got a divorce, got screwed royal by her and her rich father. His son won’t talk to him, and his daughter seems to be on her way to a career as a crack whore. I spent a lot of wasted time being envious of him, and now he’s envious of me. Go figure.
JdP

What I do for a living is not who I am… How I treat others is.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #20

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
In fact you should chuckle to yourself. While you are working on multi-million dollar systems, they will be in playing with colors and paints and clay just like they did in 2nd grade....lol.
Yeah, been through that. One day while on lunch break at a job site my best friend from high school called my cell. He was stationed in San Diego at the time and happened to be on his lunch break at the same time. I said, "Hey man what's going on?" To which he replied "Oh nothing much, we just took the turbine engine out of a Blackhawk helicopter!" WOW!
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380