Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "I Designed A Pillow That Safely & Comfortably Stores a Handgun. What do you think?"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

^ Now there's a great idea Mr. Security Pillow - Add a chiller to the unit that will keep the part where my head is at a constant 60 something degrees and I could sell those things all damn day.... LOL

Excellent idea RL!

JD

Old 08-28-2008, 12:49 AM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
^ Now there's a great idea Mr. Security Pillow - Add a chiller to the unit that will keep the part where my head is at a constant 60 something degrees and I could sell those things all damn day.... LOL

Excellent idea RL!

JD
LOL JD - Lets invent a pillow cooler -
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 08-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #23

Default Something to think about.

If you haven't already done it, I suggest that you find a good intelectual property lawyer. Have your idea trademarked & your product patented. The reason I say this is because if your idea becomes a reality & it isn't trademarked & patented someone who sees your idea can steal it & start making the product himself. (Without having to pay you royalties.) Just posting it on this forum is enough for someone with the motivation & the monitary leverage to start making your product. If it is not trademarked or patented by YOU, there's nothing you can do about it. That person can even trademark & patent it himself. Making it impossible for you to produce the product as well. It's low down, rotten & crappy but it happens ALOT! And it's legal! It happened to the guy that invented the nylon & velcro wallet. (remember those)?

Nice product though. I like it. It has potential.