Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I apologize (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/i-apologize-20051/)

Jusselin 11-13-2009 02:39 PM

I apologize

Look i know a week or so ago i blew up and lost my cool, and eventually was banned for my behavior, I apologize....i was having a rough week and although that is no excuse for how i acted, I apologize.

i think this community is wonderful and alot of you guys here are huge help and i appreciate that.

Thanks again

~Jusselin~

lonyaeger 11-13-2009 02:45 PM

Well I, for one, was highly offended.....NOT!!! Been there, done that. They let you back in, so you're good.

Gojubrian 11-13-2009 02:45 PM

What? Who did what? It happens......... :rolleyes:

Meh, we're men. We get mad and punch eachother, then everything's cool again.

Women keep the drama going for a lifetime, constantly bickering and backbiting. We just need to get one of them to throw the first punch then everything will be ok. :D

Didn't do anything to me, so it's not my place to forgive you, but thanks for manning up!!

Jusselin 11-13-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 185665)
What? Who did what? It happens......... :rolleyes:

Meh, we're men. We get mad and punch eachother, then everything's cool again.

Women keep the drama going for a lifetime, constantly bickering and backbiting. We just need to get one of them to throw the first punch then everything will be ok. :D

Didn't do anything to me, so it's not my place to forgive you, but thanks for manning up!!

word :D thanks guys, but to any i did offend i appologize

cpttango30 11-13-2009 02:58 PM

Hey I did too. I think it is just that time of the year.

spittinfire 11-13-2009 03:01 PM

I must have missed it but nice to see someone man up and take responsibility for a change. You're welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Jusselin 11-13-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 185669)
Hey I did too. I think it is just that time of the year.

yeah the yearly MEN-stration lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 185671)
I must have missed it but nice to see someone man up and take responsibility for a change. You're welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

thanks man

CA357 11-13-2009 03:15 PM

I guess I missed it, no worries. :cool:

orangello 11-13-2009 05:13 PM

I guess i missed it. It takes a big person to admit they're wrong or that they lost their cool without reason.
I soooooooooooo suck at that.

Jusselin 11-13-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 185746)
I guess i missed it. It takes a big person to admit they're wrong or that they lost their cool without reason.
I soooooooooooo suck at that.

you callin me fat lol, its cool i just wanted to admit it, i know i screwed up, and just wanted to cowboy up. I aint mad for being banned it was my own fault so i apologize to the moderator too who had to ban me