Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I am a girl.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 860 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Jury is still out......
You've been married to her how long?? I think that verdict is pretty much set in stone by now

Old 01-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #492
That didn't last long... Flyers during Shero's era!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1434 Times on 873 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
You've been married to her how long?? I think that verdict is pretty much set in stone by now
It's never too late.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 3rd FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/3rd-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-12-13-2014-a-98426

Old 01-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
It's never too late.
Very true but usually when you been hitched to the same ball and chain that long the usually stay w you

Old 01-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #494
That didn't last long... Flyers during Shero's era!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1434 Times on 873 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Very true but usually when you been hitched to the same ball and chain that long the usually stay w you
31 years and then she left. And she wasn't a ball and chain. Still love her, still married but separated.

To stay on thread, she's a girl, but not on this forum.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 3rd FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/3rd-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-12-13-2014-a-98426

Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
31 years and then she left. Still married but separated.

To stay on thread, she's a girl, but not on this forum.
Ya you are the known exception to that rule.......and I'm sorry-still-that she ran off. Loyalty to someone and honor to your word seems to be a thing of the past more and more here lately

Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #496
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4550 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 4691

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I'm not married and I have no one to "get rid of". I was just pointing something out.
I cant believe this threads still going but would someone nice single guy here please ask Winds out on a date, please? A little dinner, some romantic midnight shooting and some champagne?

Just cause she's a Mod doesnt mean she will shoot you down for asking although I would suggest you keep your hands to yourself seeing as how she is a Mod on FTF!

Winds, If I was a single guy, id sweep you off your feet (and we would go build those shelves out in your garage!) but my wife refuses to give me permission so I gotta be a good boy!

I gotta say, some guys are scared of authority (FTF Mod is authority) so you may have to sweeten the pot a bit. Im not saying that sexy pictures would help (because that would be rude) but I know that some nice guy with a toolbox and their own guns is gonna find you irresistible someday!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #497

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

Hell yeah I would!!! Haha

Old 01-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #498
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6107 Times on 3699 Posts
Likes Given: 6910

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I cant believe this threads still going but would someone nice single guy here please ask Winds out on a date, please? A little dinner, some romantic midnight shooting and some champagne?

Just cause she's a Mod doesnt mean she will shoot you down for asking although I would suggest you keep your hands to yourself seeing as how she is a Mod on FTF!

Winds, If I was a single guy, id sweep you off your feet (and we would go build those shelves out in your garage!) but my wife refuses to give me permission so I gotta be a good boy!

I gotta say, some guys are scared of authority (FTF Mod is authority) so you may have to sweeten the pot a bit. Im not saying that sexy pictures would help (because that would be rude) but I know that some nice guy with a toolbox and their own guns is gonna find you irresistible someday!
OH, mygod. Thank you so much. I am truly flattered and I could see why your wife keeps you. And I don't think the lack of interest in me has anything to do with being a Mod because no one was interested before I was a Mod. There appears to be something unattractive about me but I can't figure out what it is.

By the way, those shelves have been built. I learned long ago if I wait for a man to help me, I'd get nothing done. Though I must give credit to Balota who came to visit for 5 days and helped me get things done. He also wined and dined me and spoiled me. But he is legally separated and still married and in love with his wife so he is not a 'viable option' for me. But darned, he is a good friend and we had a great time. He even took me shooting!! We ate out, he grilled steaks, I cooked chicken and dumplings, we watched movies and he did a bit of work around my kitchen fixing some things that needed to be fixed. If anyone is leery of me, maybe I can use Balota as a personal reference. ROFL And I even cried when he left........

Sweeten the pot? Sexy pictures ain't gonna happen. But I have a lot of good qualities and I have been successful in life and have some monetary assets there, too.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #499

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

U make chicken and dumplings?? Omg yum!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #500
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6107 Times on 3699 Posts
Likes Given: 6910

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
U make chicken and dumplings?? Omg yum!!!
Yes. I think Balota will tell you they were pretty good. I make them often in the winter. I just made some Saturday as my daughter and granddaughter have colds and I believe my C&D are medicinal. LOL

Today I'm making split pea soup with a big ole hambone but I can't get anyone to eat that with me. So I eat my fill then I vacuum seal the rest in serving sizes and eat it over the next few weeks. I couldn't talk Balota into split pea soup. He politely said, "I'll eat it but it's not my favorite." I opted to make something he would enjoy. He was my guest.