I am a girl. - Page 28
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I am a girl.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 367

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
It's the 21st Century so a hookup thread or forum here would have to include Gay, Lesbian, and Trans-Gender. And there's already a guy (and a coupla confused "young men") in this thread who might be a cowboy hat (a Stetson) away from...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1wsNuiPaw

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Ohhhhhh I c ... well thats cool wit me . I like the broads for sure ... They uhhh .... just dont like me very much .

The word caveman seems to be a common vernacular amongst my ex's in relation to me .

So what I fart and burp and dont dress like all these metro sexual justin beiber wannabes . When exactly did that become such a bad thing to be a man ??

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #272

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
When exactly did that become such a bad thing to be a man ??
Fall, 1970.

"At San Diego State, the on-campus Women's Liberation group formed a committee with faculty and community members called the Ad Hoc Committee for Women's Studies. The group collected hundreds of petition signatures in support of a Women's Studies program. In 1970, five San Diego State faculty members from existing departments taught classes related to women's studies. In the fall of 1970, the first Women's Studies Department was officially approved.

San Diego State was also one of the first universities to begin a Chicano/a Studies department, examining Mexican-American culture. That program began in 1970 as well."

Last edited by HockaLouis; 01-08-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #273

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
You might have to lower your standards a bit. Compromise. Quitters never win and a winner never quits. Gotta be at least one hot, underage, crazy one!
I don't want an underage crazy one! I want an of age not crazy (well cute crazy is acceptable). And I didn't say j was giving up entirely. Just have to adjust the search parameters.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #274
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3318 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
I've given up on finding a hot girl that likes guns around here. All the hot ones either voted for Osama or are underage. Or they are just plain crazy.
Hey, I think I'm pretty hot, taken, definitely taken, but still... Oh wait, I'm crazy too...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #275

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
I don't want an underage crazy one!
Graduate San Diego State by any chance?

Old 01-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #276
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3318 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:

Ohhhhhh I c ... well thats cool wit me . I like the broads for sure ... They uhhh .... just dont like me very much .

The word caveman seems to be a common vernacular amongst my ex's in relation to me .

So what I fart and burp and dont dress like all these metro sexual justin beiber wannabes . When exactly did that become such a bad thing to be a man ??
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I want to be the girl in the relationship and I don't want any competition, that's why I date men and why I like Trip so much.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Gh0zt36 Likes This 
Old 01-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I want to be the girl in the relationship and I don't want any competition, that's why I date men and why I like Trip so much.
Well thank god for women like you and Zombiegirl and winds and all the other ladies that like guys not effminate girl/boys that wear tighter clothes than you do . Honestly trip is a lucky dude And whoever zombies old man is and any potential future Mr. Winds.

And to all the stetson ymca advocates on here . I have no problem with you guys at all.

When I say what I said this refers to alleged straight men that look like broads. xD

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 01-08-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #278
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Well thank god for women like you and Zombiegirl and winds and all the other ladies that like guys not effminate girl/boys that wear tighter clothes than you do . Honestly trip is a lucky dude And whoever zombies old man is and any potential future Mr. Winds.

And to all the stetson ymca advocates on here . I have no problem with you guys at all.

When I say what I said this refers to alleged straight men that look like broads. xD
My old man would be Fathead00.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #279

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

Fathead is Zombie girls old man.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Fathead is Zombie girls old man.
I knew it was someone on here . But its none of my business so I tend not to remember things like that .

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 01-08-2013 at 01:03 AM.