Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I am concerned (HUMOR)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1283 Times on 803 Posts
Likes Given: 308

Default I am concerned (HUMOR)

Ok Boys, it is a week since the election of phase II of the New World Order, and the only news I have heard is that General Betrayus got his pecker caught in a honey trap and had to leave his career in shame. The headlines should have read: Obama's CIA chief gets f***ed. What is it with Democrats and women?

I just came off a thousand mile road trip and I did not see the first troop convoy, hell, I didn't even see a single Humvee, or blue helmet, and I was looking! I just checked, and the Zombies did not breach my gun safe while I was gone.

The LGS was doing a damn good business on Saturday, and Academy Sporting goods still had at least a ton of ammo on their shelves. My local Walmart got in a new shipment of AR type rifles, although I suspect they were made in China.

I have to tell you.... I am going to be terribly disapointed if no FEMA concentration camps are opened soon. What in the hell will I do with 1400 pounds of yellow rice and dried limas if the Zombies stay in their gettos, I mean graves? The North-East corner of my house is sagging out of level from my personal ammo dump, and my credit card is maxed out. I have
gambled my personal economy on the collapse of society, and now it looks as if VISA is going to take me to small claims court. I might even lose the trailer, and all my survival gear won't fit in the back of my S-10.

My Woodland cammo head-scarf and face paint is all laid out and ready, my bug-out pack is sitting in the corner, my gun is greased, my knife is sharp and nothing is happening. When will Hillary lead the Kenyan UN troops to topple the government and finally try to turn us to the One True Religion? Obamastan has nothing to lose any more. Surely he can get an executive order to outlaw the congress or something.

All of the S is still in the barn, and nothing has yet HTF.

I really NEED a Red Dawn moment.

Am I just too impatient?

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #2

Liked 280 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Did you get that in a email? My wife got something similar in a email and also made me laugh.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #3

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

All the gear and supplies aren't wasted. It will come in handy when it's time to sell it...money is what you'll be short on.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
willshoum Likes This 
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8623 Times on 3735 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

(Sigh) There is always the one that did not get the memo.

You didn't get the memo, did you?

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Sonic82 Likes This 
Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 834 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
(Sigh) There is always the one that did not get the memo.
You didn't get the memo, did you?
Too much tinfoil prevented the message from getting through
Old 11-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #6

Liked 2378 Times on 1545 Posts

It's not December 21, or 22, or whatever day yet. That mayan thing. Yeah, your impatient. Get another credit card to max out.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 11-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #7

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

You don't have enough ammo! Your cards will no longer work if you are not getting the gov assisted one. We have about 1 more month, you heard OB talk about the cliff, right? It's only for the republicans, that's why we want to secede!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #8

Liked 1283 Times on 803 Posts
Likes Given: 308

I already did the most important "prepping." I voted along with a majority of the people.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 11-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #9

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

It seems that a lot of people are ready for anything... Except for a good outcome.

-Matt