Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   I am concerned (HUMOR) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/i-am-concerned-humor-76239/)

Chainfire 11-12-2012 08:15 PM

I am concerned (HUMOR)

Ok Boys, it is a week since the election of phase II of the New World Order, and the only news I have heard is that General Betrayus got his pecker caught in a honey trap and had to leave his career in shame. The headlines should have read: Obama's CIA chief gets f***ed. What is it with Democrats and women?

I just came off a thousand mile road trip and I did not see the first troop convoy, hell, I didn't even see a single Humvee, or blue helmet, and I was looking! I just checked, and the Zombies did not breach my gun safe while I was gone.

The LGS was doing a damn good business on Saturday, and Academy Sporting goods still had at least a ton of ammo on their shelves. My local Walmart got in a new shipment of AR type rifles, although I suspect they were made in China.

I have to tell you.... I am going to be terribly disapointed if no FEMA concentration camps are opened soon. What in the hell will I do with 1400 pounds of yellow rice and dried limas if the Zombies stay in their gettos, I mean graves? The North-East corner of my house is sagging out of level from my personal ammo dump, and my credit card is maxed out. I have
gambled my personal economy on the collapse of society, and now it looks as if VISA is going to take me to small claims court. I might even lose the trailer, and all my survival gear won't fit in the back of my S-10.

My Woodland cammo head-scarf and face paint is all laid out and ready, my bug-out pack is sitting in the corner, my gun is greased, my knife is sharp and nothing is happening. When will Hillary lead the Kenyan UN troops to topple the government and finally try to turn us to the One True Religion? Obamastan has nothing to lose any more. Surely he can get an executive order to outlaw the congress or something.

All of the S is still in the barn, and nothing has yet HTF.

I really NEED a Red Dawn moment.

Am I just too impatient? :)

fupuk 11-12-2012 08:18 PM

Did you get that in a email? My wife got something similar in a email and also made me laugh.

Sonic82 11-12-2012 08:51 PM

All the gear and supplies aren't wasted. It will come in handy when it's time to sell it...money is what you'll be short on.

c3shooter 11-13-2012 01:07 AM

(Sigh) There is always the one that did not get the memo.

You didn't get the memo, did you?

partdeux 11-13-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1012257)
(Sigh) There is always the one that did not get the memo.
You didn't get the memo, did you?

Too much tinfoil prevented the message from getting through

primer1 11-13-2012 01:08 PM

It's not December 21, or 22, or whatever day yet. That mayan thing. Yeah, your impatient. Get another credit card to max out.

tri70 11-13-2012 05:00 PM

You don't have enough ammo! Your cards will no longer work if you are not getting the gov assisted one. We have about 1 more month, you heard OB talk about the cliff, right? It's only for the republicans, that's why we want to secede!

Chainfire 11-13-2012 10:12 PM

I already did the most important "prepping." I voted along with a majority of the people. :)

Blueguns 11-14-2012 05:40 AM

It seems that a lot of people are ready for anything... Except for a good outcome.