Hypocracy
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hypocracy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default Hypocracy

There are few thing I dislike more than a hypocrite. While reading the comments on Yahoo about yesterday's shooting, one jackass (not going to sugarcoat it because that's exactly what he was) said that he was starting to enjoy these shootings, but then starts blaming firearm manufactures for crimes and killings, and says they are just as evil as he is. He then goes on to say that there is a monster in all of us, but the devil sides with gun owners and gun manufactures.

WTF is wrong with people?

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 09-17-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 70 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I saw that comment too made me what to reach through the screen and choke the sonuvabitch. No idea what the hell is causing all these nut cases to crawl out of the woodwork. Wish they would just bite the barrel instead of taking innocent lives.
People Like This 
Old 09-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 61 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 76

I wish these nutballs would just take "care " of themselves also. Not to sound like a jerk, because I feel terrible for the victim's but, here we go again with the gun grabbing BS. I find it funny that they were just talking about changing the rules on gun trusts and this nut job with a criminal record, has a select fire weapon? Seems convenient.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky80 View Post
I wish these nutballs would just take "care " of themselves also. Not to sound like a jerk, because I feel terrible for the victim's but, here we go again with the gun grabbing BS. I find it funny that they were just talking about changing the rules on gun trusts and this nut job with a criminal record, has a select fire weapon? Seems convenient.
From what I've heard so far (may or may not be true, nobody really knows yet) he used a double barrel shotgun (thank you Joe Biden) to shoot an officer and took the officer's pistol and M4.

But yes, the gun grabbing BS after every tragedy gets old. They don't even have the decency to wait until the bodies are cold.