Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle

View Poll Results: Do you own a Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle?
YES 14 60.87%
NO 9 39.13%
Don't Know 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

OMG! We've got to ban Dihydrogen monoxide too. It's everywhere and in just about everything we eat or drink!

I had a huge laugh when Penn & Teller, on their Bulls**T show, were passing around a petition at an eco-whore rally to ban this "disasterous" substance from the world and at how many of those idiots were in a rush to sign the petition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo323 View Post
I’ll stick with my F-150 with a Sig-Sauer bumper sticker, and a P-226 within easy reach, and avoid the hippie rally’s
I have my Got Sig sticker in the back window of my 1996 T-Bird and also carry a P226 .40 cal.

To quote Denny Crane:
"Thank God for guns, eh Jerry?"

Old 09-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default How Gullible People Is

"You can fool some of the people...............

[YOUTUBE]JUP9Jm9SqvY[/YOUTUBE]
“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 09-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Penn And Teller

[YOUTUBE]yi3erdgVVTw[/YOUTUBE]
“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 09-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2478 Times on 1328 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Of course I do. I for one am not going to starve all the plants around me. I'm going to give them as much life-giving CO2 as they can possibly need.

It just absolutely burns my biscuits how the long haired hippies want to starve the plant kingdom of their critical needs. What a bunch of barbarians!

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 10-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #15

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 60

I have a bunch of cars and trucks. One of them is a Prius, which is my daily driver. It is a very cool car.

But when people compliment me for driving it, I ask them why they are complimenting me. They always talk about my care of the environment (which I actually do), saving natural resources, and being a good example. Gotcha, beyothches.

Then I tell them that the province in China where the batteries are made was a paradise on earth 15 years ago. Middle of nowhere, lakes, forests, trees, animals, etc. Garden of Eden beautiful. The battery plant was put there because it was far from people, and scrutiny.

Today, that same province is the home to the one plant that makes the batteries for the hybrid cars, including the Prius. That province today looks like a moonscape. No plants, no animals, everything DEAD. Why? Because the manufacture of the hybrid batteries is one of the most toxic processes ever known. It has destroyed an entire ecosystem in 10 years.

I bought the Prius because I drive over 100 miles every day, sometimes 200+. Almost 6 years later it still gets 45mpg. My Dodge Durango (previous daily driver) gets 9mpg. In the 5.5 years I've driven the Prius I have saved $1200 a month in gas expenses.

Hippies and tree huggers are overly emotional idiots who have no idea what they are talking about. And I'm about to get another Prius for my wife to drive. Guess why?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #16

Liked 42 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 137

I have a hybrid Jeep. There are parts from about 7 different vehicles bolted on right now.

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"