The Hurt Locker - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Hurt Locker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 04:28 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Wife and I Redboxd it last night. She liked it as much as I did. Dismal Box Office numbers goes to show one of two things.

THe majority of movie goers are limp wristed puffs. Or, the people who enjoy these movies are most often offended by those ignorant assed "no guns" sign that the liberals tend to post on their theatres.............

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 01-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #12

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

THERE ya go. Well said.

Old 01-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #13

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
Wife and I Redboxd it last night. She liked it as much as I did. Dismal Box Office numbers goes to show one of two things.

THe majority of movie goers are limp wristed puffs. Or, the people who enjoy these movies are most often offended by those ignorant assed "no guns" sign that the liberals tend to post on their theatres.............
Or maybe it had a bad title and poor promoting.
I'd heard the name but it sounded like some kind of comedy. Never saw any promos for it. I liked the sniper scene and will look for it in the rental store.

Thanks for the post.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 01-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #14

two brothers is worth seeing too, i got a copy of it when i purchased the "real" dvd at wally world

""If we need a programmer, I just go down to engineering or the signals division. For marketing people, I go to the psychological operations division. There's a finance battalion where all the accountants work. And then, for just about any other job you might have, go to the infantry barracks ? those guys are trained to handle anything." ~ Clarence Briggs

two wrongs dont make a right, but it makes us even!

Old 01-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #15

Likes Given: 2

I was going to rent it, But I wasnt sure my wife would enjoy it, I opted for a safe movie, I got home and my wife said "well why didnt you get it?" Oh well, Live and learn...
I may go get it tonight if its still available.
I would like to see it, Im not Military, LEO, Just a normal American boy who likes to see what his boys(and girls) can do
BTW Thanks for the Youtube video

Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #16

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Rave reviews, and GREAT Bluray transfer, if you're so inclined. Intense. Well-made.