HuntX3 Magazine Finally LIVE! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > HuntX3 Magazine Finally LIVE!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshX3Magazine View Post
SpittinFire, at this point we're not the "paper" type. Our real strength right now is doing what no other hunting magazine can, otherwise we'd just be one more hunting magazine and there are a lot of those.

Our plan was to really bring something to the table that nobody else has, and that's articles packed with video and audio. So while I won't rule out future print (paper) editions, for now, come see us on the web.

If you DID want to read any of our articles on paper, you could always print them out and take them into the ol' outhouse with ya.

Josh
Yeah, it's tough dropping the kids off while trying to hole a laptop and scroll down the page.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer