Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > HuntX3 Magazine Finally LIVE!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default HuntX3 Magazine Finally LIVE!

Wow guys...it's finally happened! Thanks in no small part to a lot of people I've met and gotten to know on this forum, our new hunting and outdoor life magazine is NOW LIVE!!!

As you go and read it (which I hope you will all do) keep an eye out for the advertisement for Sarge's Grips and the full article on him and his business, the article Neil (StalkingBear) wrote for us about an upgraded 10/22 squirrel rifle and much, much more from the awesome people on this forum!

Oh yeah...it's FREE!

Go check it out and let me know what you think. Our team has been working on this for months but I wouldn't have gotten there without the help of many of the great people here at FireArmsTalk! Below is the official release...

HuntX3, the world’s first fully truly multi-media, digital magazine for hunting and outdoor life has arrived! Featuring in-depth articles about bow and gun hunts from around the world as told by some of the most successful hunters of the modern day, gear and equipment spotlights and full reviews, HuntX3 goes far beyond the standard hunting magazine by providing readers with a truly interactive multi-media experience! Rather than simply reading a story about an epic Alaskan moose hunt, an intense buffalo hunt in the Australian outback or an African Wildebeest adventure, simply click a button and listen to the story as it’s read aloud, then watch videos highlighting the experience of the hunters as they lived it! No paper magazine can deliver this level of involvement in the world of hunting and the only way to get any closer is to call an outfitter and book a trip of your own! Best of all, say goodbye to subscription fees or paying newsstand prices because every digital issue of HuntX3 Magazine, delivered online monthly, is absolutely, positively free!

To read the very first issue of HuntX3 Magazine, absolutely free, and to enjoy or hunting and outdoor life news and information website, simply visit www.HuntX3.com and read the first hunting magazine designed for the hunters of the 21st century!

Thanks again!!

Josh

http://www.joshuasilverman.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Looks good, Josh. You guys really went all out.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Congrats

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #4

Thanks guys!

We really did go all out. We wanted to show everyone just exactly what it is we're capable of when properly financed and turned loose on an unsuspecting public.

Honestly though, we really did try our best to put our best foot forward. We want everyone to see just what this new-fangled technology can do to add to their hunting/shooting experience.

The great people on this forum really helped me out and though the road to putting that first issue together was a hard one, it would have been A LOT harder without the great friends I've made here.

Josh

Old 12-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #5

Thanks for checking out the magazine, we appreciate it. By the way, if Josh hasn't already mentioned it, we are always looking for writers and photographers. Please PM Josh or me if you're interested. Thanks!

John

Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Great job on the site. That looks really good.

Slo

Old 12-08-2009, 06:43 AM   #7

John dadgum dagblast it! I just came in here to tell everyone we were still looking for writers, photographers, videographers etc and here you are. Unbelievable.

Aaaaanyways like John said, we ARE definitely still looking for people with a story to tell and the ability to string that story together in a somewhat readable manner.

I have NO problem getting more people from FirearmsTalk published! There are so many intelligent, well-spoken people here with shooting, firearms and hunting experiences that I bet the whole world would love to read about!

Bring it on!

Josh

Old 12-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Very well done, sir! Can I get a copy in paper?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 12-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #9

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Might be able to put together a ground hoggin article this coming spring. That is if I get off my duff and head to an area of VA that is over run with them.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #10

SpittinFire, at this point we're not the "paper" type. Our real strength right now is doing what no other hunting magazine can, otherwise we'd just be one more hunting magazine and there are a lot of those.

Our plan was to really bring something to the table that nobody else has, and that's articles packed with video and audio. So while I won't rule out future print (paper) editions, for now, come see us on the web.

If you DID want to read any of our articles on paper, you could always print them out and take them into the ol' outhouse with ya.

Josh