Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stetson View Post
I've read and watched on
various news channels that it's actually cheaper to feed and house someone
who's sentence to life imprisonment than to pay for than to execute them.
I could fix that problem very easily. How much does a bullet cost...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 04-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #22

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stetson View Post
I've read and watched on
various news channels that it's actually cheaper to feed and house someone
who's sentence to life imprisonment than to pay for than to execute them.
That's the propaganda that the anti-death penalty groups put out there. You have to take into account the age of the prisoner sentenced to life vs. their life expectancy behind bars. If seen estimates that it costs anywhere between $25,000 to $35,000 per year to house 1 inmate.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #23

Liked 293 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
I could fix that problem very easily. How much does a bullet cost...
I've heard that they have done this in Communist China, until recently. They shoot the bastach and send the empty shell to the family with a bill due. However, in that culture, "saving face" is everything. In that culture, recieving that parcel with a bill due, puts you and your entire family in shame with all your peers and surrounding township forever. You become a perminate social outcast. Our culture here is at least somewhat different, in this respect, than theirs. I dont think this policy whould have much effect here that way.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #24

Default People...

People wonder why I am somewhat of a misanthropist. Human breeding needs to be regulated to some extent. If you don't have a means to support a child, you don't get to have one. When the lesser mortals keep breeding like this, well, take a look at what happens. I won't even comment on the nation of islam. Well, yes I will. Bottom feeders. I just can't help it...

Old 04-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #25
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I think I was over-generalizing things a bit. I agree that your family and environment shape who you become. The parents and family obviously didn't teach good values. They should be held accountable in that general sense. They should feel guilty for not raising a good son.

I was simply referring to the acute incident at hand. Even if I'm a bad parent, once my boys are grown men, I can't affect every minute and moment of their lives. I can't be held responsible for the very specific actions they take, unless I actively help them in the event.

The parents are to blame for not teaching their child right and wrong, but they aren't specifically to blame for the killings. I bet they would've tried to stop it, if they had known in advance. Only people who really know the family can make a definitive call on that subject, so it's only a bet or a guess either way at this point. Knowing that decent people can raise bad kids, I'll lean towards the side that they were decent people with poor parenting skills...
To be blunt if my child did something like this I wouldn't attend there funeral. I believe I raised my children to be a positive part of the world we live in and if they did anything even close to this I would dis own them in a heart beat. Enough with cuddling people like this and those that want to say/do anything good about/for them. It's a big factor why things are the way they are. Little personal responsibility and family/friends making excuses or not accepting that person is a stain on humanity.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #26

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14 View Post
I've heard that they have done this in Communist China, until recently. They shoot the bastach and send the empty shell to the family with a bill due. However, in that culture, "saving face" is everything. In that culture, recieving that parcel with a bill due, puts you and your entire family in shame with all your peers and surrounding township forever. You become a perminate social outcast. Our culture here is at least somewhat different, in this respect, than theirs. I dont think this policy whould have much effect here that way.
It wouldn't have much of an effect here with respect to the "shame" and "embarassment" factor, actually, racist groups like the ones rallying behind this scumbag would wear it as a badge of honor - what it would do is reduce the prison population to free-up needed space so early release of violent criminals doesn't become the norm. as in Kalifornia. I believe in "an eye for an eye". If you take someone's life, yours should be taken as well. That would at least reduce the murder rate among criminals with the ability to grasp the principle of "cause and effect".

Old 04-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #27

Liked 293 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
It wouldn't have much of an effect here with respect to the "shame" and "embarassment" factor, actually, racist groups like the ones rallying behind this scumbag would wear it as a badge of honor - what it would do is reduce the prison population to free-up needed space so early release of violent criminals doesn't become the norm. as in Kalifornia. I believe in "an eye for an eye". If you take someone's life, yours should be taken as well. That would at least reduce the murder rate among criminals with the ability to grasp the principle of "cause and effect".
Yes I agree with you. I could just see these people who rally behind scumbags like this wearing a spent shell as a badge of honor.

My Dad, who is still alive, back in the early 1930's, when he first came to California, got togeather with a couple of buddies and they went to Folsom Prison to witness the hanging of a guy that had raped and killed several people. He related to me that the guys last words were "Howdy everybody. It sure is a nice day." After his last words the bag was placed over his head and the rope around his neck. Amlost immediately the trap door was opened and the guy was nearly instantly dispatched. The body voided all its bladder and bowels and jerked and twitcked for some time. What my dad called the St. Vitas Dance. Several people who were there to watch this threw up, and others passed out. My dad said he got dizzy and weak in the knees. He said that he had to quickly leave from there before he passed out himself. He said the experience was very powerful and had long lasting effects. Dad also believes that anyone watching such a thing, would think more than twice, before committing such crimes.

Dad in now 98 years old and will be 99 soon. He is still sharp as a tack for his age and engages regulary in conversations reguarding the social conditions of our society. He firmly believes that bringing back hanging as a form of excution, particularly public hangings, would go a long way in reducing these type of crimes and the support that people give these criminal individuals. I'm inclined to agree with him.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #28

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

That's an interesting story MRM. God bless your dad. Mine died last year at 84, and lived an good and honest life also. The people from his "the greatest generation" are almost all gone now, and I believe this is why society is such a cesspool. The folks from our generation didn't pick up and carry the torch. This is the result.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #29

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 764

Default damn.....

its a damn shame how pussified our society is today...

oh no so what if he raped,murderd,stole,tore a family apart because of what he done?...im sure he can be reabilitated...nope! not on my watch.i say **** inhuman..lets show what a eye for an eye will do....theres your reabilitation program...this POS that murderd these police officers,body should be torn to pieces and feed to the hogs....this makes me sick!...like the old saying goes.......KILL'EM ALL let god sort'em out...guess we're stuck till something better comes along?...in the mean time a little charles brownson justice is just what all these dumbass people or (peeps)as they would call it,need..its just wrong how our society/judical system is...am i over reacting?...i have one idea to help make room for better people on american soil or anywhere else in the world....lets take all the big crime big time felons...and ship they're asses to a small island,give them all seeds to plant for food...and some water purification tablets for water and only the ones that want to live and live right...will...the others will die...thats about human as we need to get.why waste all the tax payers dollars...hell the money saved needs to go to the police,teachers,doctors,ect...dont ya think we the law abiding citizens would have a better chance?

Last edited by m72law; 04-07-2009 at 05:42 AM.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #30

I am shocked that Barry Obama didnt fly home to be one of the jerks to veiw this scum bag. This is just the kind of guy the Obama group wants to use to admit how bad we are as americans(whites)...... i mean thats all he has been doing in Europe, telling them he is sorry for what we have done......