Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

First of all, great post chop! +10

Forgive my ignorance, but is that neghborhood traditionally inhabited by Nation of Islam members? Black Panther Party? Generations of welfare receipients? Blue collar bbqs? White collar wine tastings? Fiestas? Enlighten me please.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I keep hearing hero, can some one recount some of his heroic deeds?

Napalm.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
The authorities need to carry pigs blood in vials. When some scumbag commits a crime and dies in the process, they need to splash the blood on the guy.
*Goes to funeral*

*Spit*

Places football in corpse's hand.

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #14

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Want to know the difference between Them and US?

(This is a good vs bad reference and nothing more!)

When one of 'US' does something stupid, we say "Fry him! What an azz-hole!"

When one of 'Them' does something stupid, they say "He's a hero, he was a good kid that was executed!"

Almost as easy as the old western movies with white and black hats!

NO PUN INTENDED!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-04-2009, 01:13 AM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

That funeral was a missed opportunity! I'd bet my life that a sniper could have popped more than half of those scumbags before LE responded...

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 04-04-2009, 03:50 AM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
First of all, great post chop! +10

Forgive my ignorance, but is that neghborhood traditionally inhabited by Nation of Islam members? Black Panther Party? Generations of welfare receipients? Blue collar bbqs? White collar wine tastings? Fiestas? Enlighten me please.
Actually Skully, I've only been to Oakland a few times and I have to say that none of my visits were pleasant. There are more than a few slum areas in that city. The worst areas that I saw were down by the waterfront, when my son and I traveled to see our Dallas Cowboys get beat up on in 2001 and we got turned around on our way there.
According to reports, after the murder of the 2 motorcycle officers, about 20-30 people hung around the crime scene taunting police as they investigated. So my guess is that this went down in Welfare/SSI District (The Hood).

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
...I think everyone of those that showed for the scum bags funeral should have been detained and checked for warants...
I assume you mean besides his immediate family? I think this guy was a total loser and an embarrassment to society, but his family still has a right to see him buried. It isn't their fault that he was a bad man. It will give them closure. The other people? They are morons if they thought this man was anything less than an evil person.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:01 AM   #18

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I assume you mean besides his immediate family? I think this guy was a total loser and an embarrassment to society, but his family still has a right to see him buried. It isn't their fault that he was a bad man. It will give them closure. The other people? They are morons if they thought this man was anything less than an evil person.
Want to place a bet on that thought?

Here's another bet, I'd be surprised if both parents were present at the funeral or the upbringing.

Your children are a reflection of your success as a parent!

Do they deserve closure? Certainly, but they need to share in the culpability of the end result.

My pastor says all you need to do to raise good kids is to have both parents love each other. Think about it. This country will never return to it's glory if parents continue to think the government (school system) or "someone else" needs to do a better job in bringing up their kids!

If we don't get God and Family back into our culture's ethics soon I'm not sure this country will be worth living in! I'm frightened that I may be more sure than sad with that last statement!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Want to place a bet on that thought?

Here's another bet, I'd be surprised if both parents were present at the funeral or the upbringing.

Your children are a reflection of your success as a parent!

Do they deserve closure? Certainly, but they need to share in the culpability of the end result.
I think I was over-generalizing things a bit. I agree that your family and environment shape who you become. The parents and family obviously didn't teach good values. They should be held accountable in that general sense. They should feel guilty for not raising a good son.

I was simply referring to the acute incident at hand. Even if I'm a bad parent, once my boys are grown men, I can't affect every minute and moment of their lives. I can't be held responsible for the very specific actions they take, unless I actively help them in the event.

The parents are to blame for not teaching their child right and wrong, but they aren't specifically to blame for the killings. I bet they would've tried to stop it, if they had known in advance. Only people who really know the family can make a definitive call on that subject, so it's only a bet or a guess either way at this point. Knowing that decent people can raise bad kids, I'll lean towards the side that they were decent people with poor parenting skills...

Old 04-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #20

This shows you what's wrong with our country,when masses of population
pay their respects to a murder of killed police officers doing their duties.I say
life sentence without chance of ever getting out ! I've read and watched on
various news channels that it's actually cheaper to feed and house someone
who's sentence to life imprisonment than to pay for than to execute them.