Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Default Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

It appears that the TURD that murdered four Oakland Police Officers was laid to rest on Tuesday. Hundreds lined up to pay homage to this killer and remember him as a hero. The funeral service was conducted by a Nation Of Islam minister, cleric, imam or whatever the hell they call themselves, from a local mosque.

maggot-.jpg  

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Last edited by chopkick; 04-03-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

He was a rapist and a scumbag. May he rot in Hell.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
He was a rapist and a scumbag. May he rot in Hell.
Amen Brother! I wish to god that I would have witnessed this sickening act going down. I can guarantee that S.W.A.T. wouldn't have had to be called in.

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 04-03-2009, 05:05 AM   #4
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That is messed up
But thousands attended the service for the fallen officers. All the same I think everyone of those that showed for the scum bags funeral should have been detained and checked for warants, I expect half would have gone to jail and the rest would understand this puke brought this action.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Some one should have tossed a few hand grenades into the crowd on that funeral. There would have been no real loss of life.

I know I know He was such a good boy and never got into any kind of trouble.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #6

Likes Given: 6

The worse person you are, the better some try to make you appear after death. All I have to say is the nation is much better off with that scum bag dead!

Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Some one should have tossed a few hand grenades into the crowd on that funeral. There would have been no real loss of life.

I know I know He was such a good boy and never got into any kind of trouble.
Your super crossbow you made as a kid would have come in handy, and a couple molotov cocktails filled with home made napalm. Grenades are illegal and we are all law abiding citizens, right?

Old 04-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #8

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

The authorities need to carry pigs blood in vials. When some scumbag commits a crime and dies in the process, they need to splash the blood on the guy. That sends a message to the Nation of Islam that if you do something stupid, you will not get to see Allah. I also think the mass transit vehicles including planes need to announce that they are carrying pork products all the time.

May that piece of s#!t rot eternally in hell. May those who regard him as a hero die a painful and suffering death soon.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post

May that piece of s#!t rot eternally in hell. May those who regard him as a hero die a painful and suffering death soon.
Amen and Plus 1.

That POS is no loss to the Nation. I am sure the Nation of Muslim Separatist Bigotry will insist he was wrongfully targeted by The Man and was just on the verge of curing cancer in his spare time, but I don't personally feel a minutiae of loss regarding this cop killing thug.

JD

Old 04-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #10

Oh yes - I noticed that this child rapist filth has now become a HERO in one of the Oakland black communities:

Last edited by Jedi Knight; 04-03-2009 at 09:50 PM.