Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/hundreds-turn-out-mourn-scumbag-12510/)

chopkick 04-03-2009 03:37 AM

Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

1 Attachment(s)
It appears that the TURD that murdered four Oakland Police Officers was laid to rest on Tuesday. Hundreds lined up to pay homage to this killer and remember him as a hero. The funeral service was conducted by a Nation Of Islam minister, cleric, imam or whatever the hell they call themselves, from a local mosque.

CA357 04-03-2009 03:40 AM

He was a rapist and a scumbag. May he rot in Hell.

chopkick 04-03-2009 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 90491)
He was a rapist and a scumbag. May he rot in Hell.

Amen Brother! I wish to god that I would have witnessed this sickening act going down. I can guarantee that S.W.A.T. wouldn't have had to be called in.

WDB 04-03-2009 06:05 AM

That is messed up
But thousands attended the service for the fallen officers. All the same I think everyone of those that showed for the scum bags funeral should have been detained and checked for warants, I expect half would have gone to jail and the rest would understand this puke brought this action.

cpttango30 04-03-2009 12:25 PM

Some one should have tossed a few hand grenades into the crowd on that funeral. There would have been no real loss of life.

I know I know He was such a good boy and never got into any kind of trouble.

tigman 04-03-2009 12:56 PM

The worse person you are, the better some try to make you appear after death. All I have to say is the nation is much better off with that scum bag dead!

dnthmn2004 04-03-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 90547)
Some one should have tossed a few hand grenades into the crowd on that funeral. There would have been no real loss of life.

I know I know He was such a good boy and never got into any kind of trouble.

Your super crossbow you made as a kid would have come in handy, and a couple molotov cocktails filled with home made napalm. Grenades are illegal and we are all law abiding citizens, right?:o

skullcrusher 04-03-2009 02:04 PM

The authorities need to carry pigs blood in vials. When some scumbag commits a crime and dies in the process, they need to splash the blood on the guy. That sends a message to the Nation of Islam that if you do something stupid, you will not get to see Allah. I also think the mass transit vehicles including planes need to announce that they are carrying pork products all the time.

May that piece of s#!t rot eternally in hell. May those who regard him as a hero die a painful and suffering death soon.

Dillinger 04-03-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 90566)

May that piece of s#!t rot eternally in hell. May those who regard him as a hero die a painful and suffering death soon.

Amen and Plus 1.

That POS is no loss to the Nation. I am sure the Nation of Muslim Separatist Bigotry will insist he was wrongfully targeted by The Man and was just on the verge of curing cancer in his spare time, but I don't personally feel a minutiae of loss regarding this cop killing thug.

JD

Jedi Knight 04-03-2009 10:47 PM

Oh yes - I noticed that this child rapist filth has now become a HERO in one of the Oakland black communities: