Huge Weapons Cache found in UK...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Huge Weapons Cache found in UK...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Default Huge Weapons Cache found in UK...

Gangs Store Away Guns Ready For Further Disorder, Sky News Reveals: Stash Of Weapons For Riots | UK News | Sky News

You gotta be f'n kidding....Bwahahahahah!

Quote:
The guns were wrapped in three plastic bags. The green inner bag contained five weapons which were carefully removed. Among them were two flare guns, two old pistols and one revolver.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

They seized enough firepower there to start World War III.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

To be fair, if you guys have never played Flare/Bottlerocket baseball, that **** would make me run a lot faster than a .45 would.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 09-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I wonder what they'd think if they saw my gun safe?

"US citizen stockpiling weapons to start army!"

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Poor bastids wouldnt know what to think if the looked at even the most poorly armed US citizen!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #6

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Poor bastids wouldnt know what to think if the looked at even the most poorly armed US citizen!
Seriously. If there was enough of a distraction, e.g. a riot, I could MAKE more guns than that.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 09-05-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2108 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 3173

Quote:
The guns were wrapped in three plastic bags. The green inner bag contained five weapons which were carefully removed. Among them were two flare guns, two old pistols and one revolver.

Detective Chief Inspector Theresa Breen told Sky News: "This is a hugely successful operation not just for the Metropolitan Police but for the community at large.

"A member of the community has felt confident enough to use Sky News to come to us with information that there were weapons somewhere within this area.
WOW!!! i am impressed. Another fine job by the Brit cops.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

OMG, They had black powder pistols!!! Whats the world coming to? You could possibly kill one person with that (if you can even hit them + hit them in the vitals) before someone could stop you!

Really UK, really? The feds don't even concider those firearms over here.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 09-05-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #9

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
WOW!!! i am impressed. Another fine job by the Brit cops.
Is this the tip of the iceberg...is BATF running a UK version of Gunwalker? What did Holder know and when did he know it?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 09-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #10

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

UK rioters disappoint me, If they were really even trying they would had something else other then just 5 guns maybe some explosives, baseball bats with nails through them, a couple of pointy sticks something.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED