how's your morning looking? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > how's your morning looking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 01:32 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1142 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Quiet, sleepy morning. Misty rain, so range is out. However, I picked up a Remington 514 and a Mossberg 151K rifle yesterday. Be a good day in the shop to tear those down (along with the Marlin 39A I got last week) and do some detail scrubbing.

Another cup of coffee, and will start on those. The Mossberg is about mint- amazing since that one dates to 1950.
Ohhhh. I want a new gun. Or two.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #22
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1096 Times on 651 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
Ah Grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Sorry to hear that. It won't help but there a lots of folks here who've been through much the same.

Good luck with the blood sucking leache......I mean, lawyers.

PS. If I've offended any divorce attorney's, too bad.

To keep things in perspective, I kept my guns, my tools, and an old pickup truck to haul them away in. The ex who knew she was doing wrong and who's family made it very clear she was wrong, believed everything her lawyer told her even though 1/2 of it was economically impossible.

The bad part is that I have 5 acres of Grandpas farm, my cousin has the other 7 acres including the original house and barn. My uncle has 15 acres on the other side of my cousin from me.

After I move out the local thieves will move in to steal the copper plumbing and anything else they can carry away from my house leaving the bank with a house that they will have to sell for .25 cents on the dollar, but they won't allow for that and sell it to me at .50 cents on the dollar. Which I could afford without the exes income.

I will quit whining now other than to say that I am sitting in the huge kitchen with the Viking stove that she had to have, and never really used.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1620 Times on 869 Posts
Likes Given: 2634

My morning was looking bad there for just a little bit... I'm standing by the baggage conveyor in the ATL airport right beside my empty cart, waiting on my guitar case and bag. Here comes an officer with her drug dog. Cute beagle, I smile, nothing to hide here folks. She leads him along, gets close to me, passes me. Yadayadayada. A few minutes later, another officer approaches me with a gray canvas bag and asks if he can leave that on my empty cart to see if his coworker's dog will alert on it. I'm like, pause, gulp, okay? So, he puts it in the top of my cart and off he goes. Then, I see another officer on the other side of the conveyor with a young German Shepard. They're working the bags pretty quickly and are making their way towards me. I take a look around and Mr. bag dropper is nowhere to be seen. Tick tock, tick tock. Here they are and yep, the dog alerts on me. I tell the guy, it's not mine. He looks at me like, right.... Thankfully his partner shows and I'm off the hook, lol. That was my welcome back to the U.S.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1032 Times on 632 Posts
Likes Given: 448

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratrider
My morning was looking bad there for just a little bit... I'm standing by the baggage conveyor in the ATL airport right beside my empty cart, waiting on my guitar case and bag. Here comes an officer with her drug dog. Cute beagle, I smile, nothing to hide here folks. She leads him along, gets close to me, passes me. Yadayadayada. A few minutes later, another officer approaches me with a gray canvas bag and asks if he can leave that on my empty cart to see if his coworker's dog will alert on it. I'm like, pause, gulp, okay? So, he puts it in the top of my cart and off he goes. Then, I see another officer on the other side of the conveyor with a young German Shepard. They're working the bags pretty quickly and are making their way towards me. I take a look around and Mr. bag dropper is nowhere to be seen. Tick tock, tick tock. Here they are and yep, the dog alerts on me. I tell the guy, it's not mine. He looks at me like, right.... Thankfully his partner shows and I'm off the hook, lol. That was my welcome back to the U.S.
Wow...
Nobody leaves anything near me at an airport....don't care who they are!

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #25

Liked 699 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratrider View Post
Glad you are home.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:25 PM   #26
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i got up and went to work this morning. it was actually monday this morning though!