Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   how's your morning looking? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/hows-your-morning-looking-98706/)

mountainman13 10-13-2013 10:26 AM

how's your morning looking?

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine.

NC1760 10-13-2013 10:43 AM

Overtime on this paycheck...

...at work.... going through some wiring schematics for a project due this week. Good news is I'll leave around noon and my son and I have hockey practice this afternoon. Looking forward to that!!

Wish I was waking up outdoors this morning... put jealous face here!!

txpossum 10-13-2013 10:48 AM

Sigh. Chores today. My BBQ grill started getting rust spots this past winter, so I'm sanding it down and repainting it before this next round of bad weather; probably have to mow today; got a load of new gravel on the driveway last week and need spread it out in a few spots; all the joys of rural living.

rockratt 10-13-2013 11:23 AM

Busy, busy, busy!!!!! Need to cut some more wood for the shop to make sure there is enough to get thru winter. Went and picked up a Jeep yesterday that is going to get a 4 link in the rear, cage work done and if time permits between now and Thanksgiving fuel cell moved, spool installed in the rear and a host of other things he wants done.

ShagNasty1001 10-13-2013 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine for a few more hours. I'm just on the other side of the table

stratrider 10-13-2013 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sitting on the tarmac in Port Harcort, Nigeria... About to start my long journey home

Doc3402 10-13-2013 12:02 PM

I'm vertical. It's a trend I hope to continue for a few more years.

c3shooter 10-13-2013 03:44 PM

Quiet, sleepy morning. Misty rain, so range is out. However, I picked up a Remington 514 and a Mossberg 151K rifle yesterday. Be a good day in the shop to tear those down (along with the Marlin 39A I got last week) and do some detail scrubbing.

Another cup of coffee, and will start on those. The Mossberg is about mint- amazing since that one dates to 1950.

Axxe55 10-13-2013 03:52 PM

well just peachy! let me explain my morning.

the alarm goes off and i get up, and shut it off, grab a Mt. Dew to get my heart started, check some new posts on FTF, then go and brush my teeth, get dressed, put my work boots on, kiss the wife goodbye. so far, so good.

wife wakes up, asks me where i'm going? i tell her i'm going to work. she looks at me, says, on sunday? Huh? it's monday!

imagine my suprise, it is sunday! oh well.:o

kytowboater 10-13-2013 03:55 PM

Playing with our daughter at the moment. About to head to late service church. Maybe we are already going to be late. Store for some stuff to make chili.

Chores.

Mow the yard, weed the landscaping, clean the gutters, silicone the shower.

I've got laundry to do.

Wish mine was next to a fire.