Howard stern interviews 2012 obama supporters
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Howard stern interviews 2012 obama supporters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default Howard stern interviews 2012 obama supporters

This is sad and funny. Some people don't even know osama bin laden is dead.

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I can't believe the people just answered what they thought was the right thing to say to anything they asked.

"Do you think Romney will have a hard time because he's black?" No, that's not the problem.

"What do you think about Obama's choice for Paul Ryan as his VP?" I think that's a good choice, because you know, he's always got the stats ready and he knows what's going on.

Let's hope none of them can remember to tie their shoes, thus negating them from leaving the house on election day. Given some of their answers, it might just happen.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #3

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger
I can't believe the people just answered what they thought was the right thing to say to anything they asked.

"Do you think Romney will have a hard time because he's black?" No, that's not the problem.

"What do you think about Obama's choice for Paul Ryan as his VP?" I think that's a good choice, because you know, he's always got the stats ready and he knows what's going on.

Let's hope none of them can remember to tie their shoes, thus negating them from leaving the house on election day. Given some of their answers, it might just happen.
They don't own laced shoe because they don't know how to work them, they all wear velcro.

It is sad though. Hopefully they will all be so confused come election day that they vote Romney.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2040 Times on 1194 Posts
Likes Given: 4404

This represent's a good amount of the voters that will be voting this election. We are so screwed!

Watch the video, reminds me why we are all screwed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BMsLArefSOw#!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 09-25-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2145 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Stern's guys have a way of finding the biggest idiots out there, seriously I wonder how many people they actually interview to get the few you hear on his show.
It's just sad that some of these people actually vote.