How "weird" canada is
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > How "weird" canada is

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Seen this video and couldn't believe that not only did the RCMP try to have him charged, but that a neighboring resident wanted them to charge him as well.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #2

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

She wants the Canada she knew "without all these guns?" Er...Canadians owned quite a few guns before the government decided to disarm every law-abiding citizen. The only time Canadians were "without all these guns" was after the government disarmed everyone.

Some people are just brain-dead.......from the feet up...

Old 01-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

The woman is simply myopic. No peripheral sense of consciousness.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

The women and the RCMP are idiots. The man was justified in what he did. When will people relize the the police cannot be everywhere at the same time and protect you 24/7? A gun can.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #5

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #6

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Canada is Antigun and very AntiAmerican. The RCMP you see in movies as good guys with smart dogs is pure BS. Canada is a Police State. I was held at the Port in in Western Canada by the RCMP for having a Concealed Carry Permit, no gun just a permit. They can and do take your wallet and go thru it checking every thing you have. I was held for hours, because Americans with gun permits are criminals in their eyes. I was asked over and over how many handguns I owned. My answer was always that old Anglo-Saxon word for sexual relations. I told them I would no longer answer them until I talked to the U.S. offficals in Canada. They gave it up. I never had that happen in Europe Canada is rabid antigun.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #7

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Hey Kaido...Idiot question...the commentary said..."the RCMP reccomended firearm charges be filed but the Crown disagreed..." What is the Crown?

But yeah, not so weird if you asked me. The woman and the cop say things eerily similar to what A LOT of folks do here...and yes, they're BOTH mental midgets..

I thought the "streets will run red with blood" myth was de-bunked years ago...maybe that news got held up in customs...

The jeweler's got big brass ones... I'd stop by to shake his hand too...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Last edited by vincent; 01-27-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #8

Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

God what a gaggle of idiots,why are They so anti-gun? Are they so upset that they're America's hat that they must go against anything American,even the police?

"But What if someone innocent had gotten shot"

Oh... you mean like dudes wife who very clearly had a gun pressed against her noggin? Can They not see that the results of bad men carrying a gun for bad reasons isn't indicative of what happens when a good citizen carries a gun for good reasons?

Old 01-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #9

Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
God what a gaggle of idiots,why are They so anti-gun? Are they so upset that they're America's hat that they must go against anything American,even the police?

"But What if someone innocent had gotten shot"

Oh... you mean like dudes wife who very clearly had a gun pressed against her noggin?
Can They not see that the results of bad men carrying a gun for bad reasons isn't indicative of what happens when a good citizen carries a gun for good reasons?
This. How can she say that and not understand that is exactly what could have happened if he had not been armed? Baffled I am.

What do I shoot with? Canon gear of course

Old 01-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2815 Times on 1398 Posts
Likes Given: 291

The condescending attitudes piss me off. Wanting to defend one's self is treated like a disorder.

NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld