How in Sam Hill.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > How in Sam Hill.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default How in Sam Hill.

How can the Supreme Court rule that to keep and bear arms is an individual right under the 2A. BUT: This does not apply to State rights. When did States rights override the freaking Constitution of America. I know I am not as well educated as many. But as a old Dirt Farming Fool, at least the old man beat something called common sense into my head. You serve when called. You say yes sir, and no sir, to your elders. Ladies first, hold the door for old timers, and women. You cannot hear if your stupid mouth is open. A few hundred more. I don't get it now days, and I probably won't. I probably put this in the wrong forum MODS. If so move it or delete.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I've been asking that same question for some time now. Our governement is bass ackwards in its current state. It should go like this, people control local, local controls state, state controls federal. Federal only has the ability to follow the constitution, not add or take away. problem solved.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #3

I think that about the only thing that you can really do is teach the younger generations right from wrong. It is not going to be easy, but my son will learn to do certain things like take his hat off when indoors, be respectful to his elders, and to think for himself. I am certain that public school will try and corrupt these ideals, that is why we are looking at homeschooling so much.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."