How to be politically correct when talking about women
Due to the climate of political correctness now invading America, Alabamaians, Georgians,Kentuckyians, Tennesseans and West Virginians will no longer be refered to as HILLBILLYS
You must now refer to them as APPALACHIAN- AMERICANS.
How to speak about women and be politically correct:
1. She is not a BABE or CHICK- She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.
2. She is not a SCREAMER or MOANER- She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE.
3.She is not EASY- She is HORONZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.
4. She is not a DUMB BLONDE- She is a LIGHT HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.
5.She has not BEEN AROUND- She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.
6. She is not an AIRHEAD- She is REALITY IMPAIRED.
7. She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVIENIENCED.
8.She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS- She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.
9. She does not NAG at you- She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.
10. She is not a TRAMP - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.
11. She does not have MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY SUPERIOR.
12.She is not a TWO BIT HOOKER - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.
The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.
"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)