How NOT to get the wife interested in firearms!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > How NOT to get the wife interested in firearms!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

Default How NOT to get the wife interested in firearms!

My son found this on YouTube. I can't believe this guy actually survived childhood... Come to think of it, he's still there, so he may not!

FYI, this video falls in the "He can't really be stupid/mean enough to do that, can he?" category.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNz3sd19Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #2

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

What a JERK!

Old 11-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #3

Liked 144 Times on 99 Posts

Lol..I don't think its real. Idk I hope its not. He needs to buy a safe if it is cause she's handling that gun like a 10 yr old speacial needs kid.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #4

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

That was also a video on how to get divorced.

-Matt

People Like This 
Old 11-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9830

I've seen that video before. I'm not sure if it's a preplanned thing or not. Yeah, he's an idiot. And so are people who think it's funny to hand a high recoil gun to an unsuspecting new shooter.

CA357 Likes This 
Old 11-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1773 Times on 1093 Posts
Likes Given: 9861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
That was also a video on how to get divorced.
Entertaining thought, but even I'm not enough of a d!ck to do that. Even if it was to my ex-wife.

Hopefully, at some point, the wife will get her revenge. Maybe by using a taser on his @$&%, and posting it to youtube!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #7

Liked 1880 Times on 972 Posts
Likes Given: 1424

Looking at the expresions on her face and how she's handeling it, how she's 'pointing' it at the table, like this is the first time she's seen the gun, how he shows the firecrackers, and then appears behind her, I'm thinking it's a fake and she's 'acting'.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
Looking at the expresions on her face and how she's handeling it, how she's 'pointing' it at the table, like this is the first time she's seen the gun, how he shows the firecrackers, and then appears behind her, I'm thinking it's a fake and she's 'acting'.
That was my conclusion, too, when I saw it for the first time. What grown up handles a gun like she was. Making fake 'bang' noises. I don't think so. And why would he have left his gun unattended on a table outside with other homes so close to his (as seen in the background)?

Old 12-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #9
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

If he spent 30 minutes trying to show her "about guns", why would he leave the gun unattended (by a responsible party)? He's a jacka$$, plain and simple.

Her reactions both on and off camera look like real panic and anger to me. It's possible that she is somewhat learning disabled. It's also possible that he told/showed her it was empty and suggested she just "handle" it to get used to it.

I was curious about FTF reactions to this. Just about what I expected: (a) he's a jerk, (b) don't trust crap you see on the Internet, and (c) he's a jerk (twice for emphasis!)

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/