Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   How the heck did this guy get away? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/how-heck-did-guy-get-away-33389/)

jabbo 10-22-2010 01:26 PM

How the heck did this guy get away?

Anniston Star - Search is on for inmate who escaped officers at Anniston hospital

saviorslegacy 10-22-2010 02:37 PM

Either he is skillful or the cops just suck!

notdku 10-22-2010 03:23 PM

I would be surprised to see a man all shot up sprinting. It's not an excuse, but I would be surprised.

Dillinger 10-22-2010 03:50 PM

8 bullet wounds and he was in a car crash where he was ejected from the vehicle that rolled over and was found slumped in the middle of the street???

I would have been damn surprised to see him up and moving around of his own free will, let alone sprinting down the corridor.

Apparently his freedom was worth more than any amount of pain or possible side effects from the wounds.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he will be found in a very bad way having bled out or damn near it. :eek:

jabbo 10-22-2010 05:08 PM

How the heck did he get away

Yeah the same thing I was thinking and that a lot of head are about to roll..

I just left that hospital with my wife that Tuesday when she had breathing problems. Guess we left there just in time when he ran away...Now the manhunt begins..

orangello 10-22-2010 05:18 PM

Anybody else wondering if he might have been medicated at the time, either something that confused him or something that boosted him?

willshoum 10-22-2010 06:39 PM

Hind Sight....

I ain't seen no crack Head Out run a bullet. Cops maybe but not lead....And where were the Leg restraints?

Jpyle 10-22-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saviorslegacy (Post 372644)
Either he is skillful or the cops just suck!

Skillful? Sounds like he just ran past them and out the door. He should have been restrained in some way...major FUBAR here.

jabbo 10-23-2010 02:42 PM

Now the sheriff is blames the guards on duty of being fat.
And now there's police check point search ones car/trucks looking for the suspect mention. Not that I'm for this dude not getting caught but I bet last dollar he's out the state if you have any brains..

Anniston Star - Local News, Business, Sports, Events, Blogs, Videos, Podcasts

Jpyle 10-23-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabbo (Post 373088)
Now the sheriff is blames the guards on duty of being fat.
And now there's police check point search ones car/trucks looking for the suspect mention. Not that I'm for this dude not getting caught but I bet last dollar he's out the state if you have any brains..

Anniston Star - Local News, Business, Sports, Events, Blogs, Videos, Podcasts

Wait, you're from Anniston...are you the escapee? How slow was that guard that a patient with 8 bullet holes in him could outrun him? :D