How do you FTF? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

How do you FTF?


View Poll Results: How Do You FTF?
Cell Phone 26 37.68%
Computer 33 47.83%
Both 10 14.49%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,506
Liked 245 Times on 180 Posts

Default

99% of the time with app on I pad
Have used computer on rare occasion
Have app on I phone by since it is a company phone rarely ever use it for anything other than business
kycol is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sicilian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default

On my phone when going to the bathroom.....lol
Sicilian13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

..........
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
masterPsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Barstow area, Kalifornia
Posts: 1,347
Liked 92 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

On my lap top while watching TV.


Jim...........
__________________
Dosn't matter what day of the week it is, the best day is the day with your finger on the trigger--jra

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks
masterPsmith is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

Make sure you do the poll guys. Thanks for the input.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
krisko09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Champaign-Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 585
Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
Make sure you do the poll guys. Thanks for the input.
was it you that notdku and I discussed this with? the need for an expanded app?

anyways, I use my phone 90% of the time and a tablet the other 10%
krisko09 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #57
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

The phone/tablet app is a valuable asset to FTF, i would like to see it expanded to have the same abilities as the main site.
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #58
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Da IPhone app mainly.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #59
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
krisko09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Champaign-Urbana,Illinois
Posts: 585
Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
The phone/tablet app is a valuable asset to FTF, i would like to see it expanded to have the same abilities as the main site.
I have discussed this with notdku. the issue we've run in to is a) finding an FTF member that is an app developer b) finding a non-member app developer and c) finding the funds to pay for the expansion of the app.
we had discussed a free premium membership to any non-premium app developers, but it ended up being dead in the water.

if you know anyone who is an app developer with the knowledge to expand the app send a mod a pm or something. I would really like to see the app be expanded to the full potential of the site (classifieds, articles etc). this is one of the best forums on the net and I'd love to see it grow.
krisko09 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko09

was it you that notdku and I discussed this with? the need for an expanded app?

anyways, I use my phone 90% of the time and a tablet the other 10%
Yeah it was. I figured first start would be get a demographic idea to see if it was worth the trouble. So far it seems about even.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes




Newest Threads