Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   How do I make an av? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/how-do-i-make-av-11323/)

spittinfire 02-26-2009 11:51 PM

How do I make an av?

I've been on forums for a while including this one and I honestly don't know how to do it. Someone please let me know....I'm losing my manhood here guys, lets make it quick and let this one get burried.

Dillinger 02-26-2009 11:59 PM

Go to your private messages link in the upper right hand corner

On the left hand side, under "Settings & Options" -

The 5th one down is Edit Avatar

Click That....

Now, you can upload almost anything ( no nudity or shear nudity or profanity ) from google images, but the image should be no more than 120 x 120.

if you choose one that is larger than 120 x 120 and can't upload it, save it to your hard drive and go here.

Upload the picture from your hard drive and then select resize. Uncheck the auto sizing option, change the drop down menu's to "pixels" and enter 120 and 120, then hit enter.

The new image will be the correct size. Save it to your hard drive again.

"Browse" your hard drive from the avatar screen, upload to the forum, click "save" and you have your very own avatar below your name....

JD

PSSSST - Hey, New Guy, Get a F**KING AV!! :D

Dillinger 02-27-2009 12:00 AM

Upload an avatar and I will close and lock the thread to protect your manhood.....:p

JD

skullcrusher 02-27-2009 12:03 AM

You'll find 'User CP' at the far left of the menu line. Do it from there, I think MODs may have a different PM menu block. ;)

Dillinger 02-27-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 75581)
You'll find 'User CP' at the far left of the menu line. Do it from there, I think MODs may have a different PM menu block. ;)

Really? Crap - Okay, don't listen to me at all... LOL

Thanks S.C.

JD

Jo da Plumbr 02-27-2009 12:05 AM

wish you had posted this this morning. I spent about two hours figuring this out on my own.

Dillinger 02-27-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr (Post 75585)
wish you had posted this this morning. I spent about two hours figuring this out on my own.

Don't you feel better having solved it on your own though? :D

And where the hell is my update on that AR build you are doing there JDP?

You think a busy Mod just forgets about such things? Let's get some pictures and a write up of your progress going in the projects section.

What? You think your special because you live in Kalifornia and don't have to share your build with the rest of us???? :p

JD

skullcrusher 02-27-2009 12:13 AM

Yea, Jo. What, you trying to dis JD. :rolleyes:

Jo da Plumbr 02-27-2009 12:17 AM

Those two horrible words

BACK ORDER

But I do sit and fondle my lower every night.:D

skullcrusher 02-27-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr (Post 75597)
Those two horrible words

BACK ORDER

But I do sit and fondle my lower every night.:D

Can't find someone to do that for ya, eh? :D