How "Camoed" are U? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > How "Camoed" are U?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I got a couple pair of woodland camo pants and a 3 or 4 field jackets. I dont have any camo hunting gear really, it just usually wear a pair of bdu pants and a work jacket, dont want blood on my good clothes.
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #32

Liked 541 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Several shirts & pants, boots, coats, hats. I love the fall and spring hunting, I would wear everyday. I have a Mossy Oak hoodie I wear almost everyday if its cold. My wife has bought most of my hunting clothes even tho she does not hunt.

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I've got some old woodland fatigues, a field jacket w/liner and an old flak vest. I don't ever wear them, I just like knowing they're there.

I have a Sportsman's Warehouse gimme' camo cap that I keep in the truck in case I get caught out somewhere and need a hat. I also have several pairs of camo Wrangler's that I wear once in a while. I bought 'em on sale cause they were cheap.

I live in the country outside of Grants Pass, OR. This is a big hunting and fishing area, so camo is no big deal here.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Other than a couple of pieces from my younger days, I moved away from camo, I prefer to wear khaki, OD, and brown clothing these days.
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4364 Times on 2425 Posts
Likes Given: 21993

WOW , You guys are really good at this "CAMO" stuff , I can't see nobody!

CA357 Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #36

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Now that is hilarious!
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly
dango Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #38

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

The only camo thing I wear on any kind of regular basis is my old Desert Floppy Hat. Summer-it keeps my head from getting fried. Winter/inclement weather-keeps the rain & snow off of my glasses.
I have a few old field jackets and woodland BDUs/DCUs that I just can't bring myself to throw out. Since all the services have switched to the newer style uniforms, they are sort of novelty items these days.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #39

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 2022 Times on 1117 Posts
Likes Given: 6044

My favorite baseball hat (style) is STIHL camo. It fits me well, and feels good.
I also have a Scuba Diving insignia hat, white and red.
I also have an NRA hat, black,

But the camo hat fits well.

Camo is my favorite color. I have always loved the outdoors and the natural colors.
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:27 PM   #40
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
The only camo thing I wear on any kind of regular basis is my old Desert Floppy Hat. Summer-it keeps my head from getting fried. Winter/inclement weather-keeps the rain & snow off of my glasses.
I have a few old field jackets and woodland BDUs/DCUs that I just can't bring myself to throw out. Since all the services have switched to the newer style uniforms, they are sort of novelty items these days.
I had one of those back from my ROTC days. I have no idea if it's still around. So there may be one piece of camo somewhere in my house.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA