how am i suppose to know if i dont ask! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

how am i suppose to know if i dont ask!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 901 Times on 486 Posts
Likes Given: 51

You're gonna have a very fulfilling time here.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #22
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
I dunno, you'd think even a 12-yo from Illinois would know how to spell "better".

This is the best firearms forum around, and yeah, it's pretty insulting to join up and immediately start asking if there's a better one. Stay or don't, but please learn to engage brain before typing such questions.

WOC, no slight whatsoever was intended towards persons from Illinois, although for the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would want to live that far north!
buckhuntr, down here in Texas, anything north of the Red River we consider a Yankee! lol!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:43 PM   #23
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10955 Times on 4746 Posts
Likes Given: 1800

Folks, your support of FTF is gratifying, But we do need to stop for a moment here. We have what appears to be a novice to forums, he has made a misstep, been pelted, and is somewhat bewildered.

To the original poster- I AM going to close the thread, but am not whacking you at this time. You have the opportunity to take a step back, wipe egg from face, etc, and make a fresh start.

As far as navigating around the forum, you can send a private message to me by clicking on my name, would be glad to give you what mentoring I can.

However, name calling by all needs to cease now. First one to say "Well, he started it" gets sent to your room.

Or, as my daughter says to her kids "Don't make me put this glass of wine down......"

Closed Thread