how am i suppose to know if i dont ask!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > how am i suppose to know if i dont ask!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default how am i suppose to know if i dont ask!

you bunch jackass's!!! maybe this forum does suck!! or maybe the club house does!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-27-2011, 03:45 PM   #2

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito77
you bunch jackass's!!! maybe this forum does suck!! or maybe the club house does!!
Feel free to leave.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Actually, the way you asked the question, made it sound like you were putting down FTF.
It would be like walking into a local gun shop, and asking if there are better gun shops around.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Ask away. You just can't have a thin skin here.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider

Old 11-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1334 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Did I miss a meeting? What is the OP referring to - is there another post, or does anyone know?

Seems a bit on the negative side for starting a thread without a clear subject.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 11-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #6

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

What did you expect us all to say? We are being held here against our will? Everyone here is here because they want to be, so yes, of course we think it's the best there is. If you haven't noticed, some of us have arguments, some of us don't like some of the other members (I can think of 2 right off the top of my head that I can't stand, wouldn't piss on them to put a fire out) but we are all still here.

Get to know us a bit. The response you got in your other thread can also be taken to show how much we care for our community here. Would you like to be a member where the people fight for their community? Some places would ban you for calling the forum members in general a bunch of jackasses, but here you are granted the opportunity to kiss and make up. The choice is yours. Stick around and make some friends, or don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

You are more than welcome to stay, and you are also more than welcome to leave.

The way you asked your question made it sound like you were not happy with FTF. This IS THE BEST forum out there and it would be extremely hard to find another one with this many knowedgeble members. In some forums, the members will jump on you for everything, they will not answer questions, and they will act like azz holes.
You may have to have thick skin here, but you have to have a bullet proof vest in those other forums.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #8

Liked 1910 Times on 1063 Posts
Likes Given: 1263

Hmm. There are a couple of people here that fit that discription. But I generally don't hang out with them. The rest of us get together on the fifth thursday of the month and go to Lisa's place. We you not invited? It's usually only a few people that dont join us.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #9

Liked 1910 Times on 1063 Posts
Likes Given: 1263

Lisa cooks a mean BBQ. She brews her own beer too.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #10

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Read this douchers other posts.

I think he's 12. And from Illinois. And a Democrat.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Closed Thread