Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   how am i suppose to know if i dont ask! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/how-am-i-suppose-know-if-i-dont-ask-52534/)

vito77 11-27-2011 03:38 PM

how am i suppose to know if i dont ask!

you bunch jackass's!!! maybe this forum does suck!! or maybe the club house does!!

trip286 11-27-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito77
you bunch jackass's!!! maybe this forum does suck!! or maybe the club house does!!

Feel free to leave.

towboater 11-27-2011 03:49 PM

Actually, the way you asked the question, made it sound like you were putting down FTF.
It would be like walking into a local gun shop, and asking if there are better gun shops around.

hogrider 11-27-2011 03:50 PM

Ask away. You just can't have a thin skin here.:D

TekGreg 11-27-2011 03:57 PM

Did I miss a meeting? What is the OP referring to - is there another post, or does anyone know?

Seems a bit on the negative side for starting a thread without a clear subject.

trip286 11-27-2011 04:01 PM

What did you expect us all to say? We are being held here against our will? Everyone here is here because they want to be, so yes, of course we think it's the best there is. If you haven't noticed, some of us have arguments, some of us don't like some of the other members (I can think of 2 right off the top of my head that I can't stand, wouldn't piss on them to put a fire out) but we are all still here.

Get to know us a bit. The response you got in your other thread can also be taken to show how much we care for our community here. Would you like to be a member where the people fight for their community? Some places would ban you for calling the forum members in general a bunch of jackasses, but here you are granted the opportunity to kiss and make up. The choice is yours. Stick around and make some friends, or don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

texaswoodworker 11-27-2011 04:01 PM

You are more than welcome to stay, and you are also more than welcome to leave.

The way you asked your question made it sound like you were not happy with FTF. This IS THE BEST forum out there and it would be extremely hard to find another one with this many knowedgeble members. In some forums, the members will jump on you for everything, they will not answer questions, and they will act like azz holes.
You may have to have thick skin here, but you have to have a bullet proof vest in those other forums.

Rick1967 11-27-2011 04:36 PM

Hmm. There are a couple of people here that fit that discription. But I generally don't hang out with them. The rest of us get together on the fifth thursday of the month and go to Lisa's place. We you not invited? It's usually only a few people that dont join us.

Rick1967 11-27-2011 04:38 PM

Lisa cooks a mean BBQ. She brews her own beer too.

willfully armed 11-27-2011 04:42 PM

Read this douchers other posts.

I think he's 12. And from Illinois. And a Democrat.