Hot Child in the City..? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Hot Child in the City..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986

That might be true but I think it would be hard to be turned on by someone whos fat...
That's what mainsteam has out in your head. That's what you think you find attractive. Rib bones a s what not. To each his own though. It's more than looks is what it comes down too. You figure it out as you age.

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #42
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

some people mature with age and get past the physical characteristics and start looking at a persons personality and what their moral fiber is made of.

me, i'll take a woman that has a few extra pounds, but has an outgoing personality, who would be totally faithful to me, and who can at least hold a somewhat intelligent conversation about almost any subject. rather than some airheaded bimbo that looks like a supermodel and has the morals of an alleycat!

there is more to a relationship than just looks. looks can be a diminishing attribute. a persons morals and personality can last a lifetime.
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #43

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55
some people mature with age and get past the physical characteristics and start looking at a persons personality and what their moral fiber is made of.

me, i'll take a woman that has a few extra pounds, but has an outgoing personality, who would be totally faithful to me, and who can at least hold a somewhat intelligent conversation about almost any subject. rather than some airheaded bimbo that looks like a supermodel and has the morals of an alleycat!

there is more to a relationship than just looks. looks can be a diminishing attribute. a persons morals and personality can last a lifetime.
Perfect truth.

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #44
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3475 Times on 1991 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Gravity has taken affect on my body.

The hair that was on my head is now growning out of my ears.

The bulk that was on my chest is now around my waist.

That firm jaw line has smoothed its way to my neck.

I just wish the knowledge I have now would have been there when I was 16.

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

So, it's wrong to be shallow? I will be myself, and when it comes to dating, I am somewhat shallow. I've dated women who made me seem like the marianas trench by comparison; some looked for height, some for money, some for a pedigree. Is it so wrong that I prefer physically fit (not scrawny or brawny or fat) women as dates? I don't think so.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #46
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

sorry can't stay out of this anymore! Your always gonna find "petty" folks(no insult intended) who are "picky" about what they want. My Wife's GF from her old job in NY is 51, never married, and gives every "Date" the List, by the second date(and now you know why she's still single!) my Ex-biz partner is 51 this summer,..and chases 25 y.o. workout freaks,..who 50% of the time are either Closet lesbians or just not interested in a 50 y.o. Bald black man no matter how much money he "thinks" he makes....

My wife was 5'2" and chunky 13 years ago when we met,...and although we have both lost a lot of weight since then...were still "normal" looking(ok i admit,..once i started workin out again,..i got some of my Def. back from 25 yrs ago..and she does like the fact that I'm her "walking reference manual" on many subjects including Firearms, History, Geography, and she loves going to museums with me...) I didn't marry her for her looks(altho she is very pleasant to wake up to)...and she didn't marry me for material possessions...Mostly she likes shocking the locals here when they say "what does your husband do.....?" "oh ,..he spent 11.5 years solving the Gov't problems while serving as an Army Officer, then 25 years teaching your kids to get a real job and stop sucking off welfare..." so you know were a Hit on the Granny circut here!!!
Point is,...no reason to be shallow,...What Winds Said,..most men know what a real relationship is, even if it takes us 25 years to figure it out....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
So, it's wrong to be shallow? I will be myself, and when it comes to dating, I am somewhat shallow. I've dated women who made me seem like the marianas trench by comparison; some looked for height, some for money, some for a pedigree. Is it so wrong that I prefer physically fit (not scrawny or brawny or fat) women as dates? I don't think so.
Mickey Gilley had a perfect song that pretty much covers this.

People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1733 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 3667

http://youtu.be/LpUJuTpxxSs

Last edited by towboater; 06-28-2013 at 07:41 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #49

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
That might be true but I think it would be hard to be turned on by someone whos fat...
Wow..really??

My wife carries some extra weight that she keeps saying she wants to lose. I keep She was a bigger girl when I met her and I wasn't looking for a Barbie to begin with. You'd be surprised just how many great people there are out in the world when you stop looking at them and actually see them. My woman is the most beautiful woman on this Earth to me. So I guess your assumption is wrong.

There is so much more to a woman than what she looks like. I'd take a big girl with a big heart and a good head on her shoulders than a few skinny chicks that are about as deep as a bird feeder and are but ass ugly whenever they open their mouths.

Back to Dango...It's all in where you look.and bare in mind usually the best people we will ever have in our lives will find us when we are not looking. Clam down a little and just go wit hthe flow.
People Like This 
Old 06-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Wow..really??

My wife carries some extra weight that she keeps saying she wants to lose. I keep She was a bigger girl when I met her and I wasn't looking for a Barbie to begin with. You'd be surprised just how many great people there are out in the world when you stop looking at them and actually see them. My woman is the most beautiful woman on this Earth to me. So I guess your assumption is wrong.

There is so much more to a woman than what she looks like. I'd take a big girl with a big heart and a good head on her shoulders than a few skinny chicks that are about as deep as a bird feeder and are but ass ugly whenever they open their mouths.

Back to Dango...It's all in where you look.and bare in mind usually the best people we will ever have in our lives will find us when we are not looking. Clam down a little and just go wit hthe flow.
well said DJ! i'd give two thumbs up on that post! mirrors my thoughts exactly.

a person can be ugly on the outside and beautiful on the inside and vice versa. what a person is and how they act and how they think are much more important than their looks on the outside.

a good movie to watch is, Shallow Hal with Jack Black. sure can change a person's perspective about others.
People Like This