Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hot Child in the City..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 04:43 AM   #91
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2787 Times on 1916 Posts
Likes Given: 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

Winds i understand completely your feelings as i went through similiar situation with my first wife. she made me to feel i was unworthy of being a husband and told me that i would probably end up old and all alone. she would try and degrade me and humiliate me, accuse me of things that whe herself was doing to me. she left me an emotional wreck and it took several years of healing to recover, but i did. for many years even afterwards, i hated her, but now, all i feel is pity for her, because now i am very happily married to a wonderful lady who is the best part of my life, and my ex-wife, well she's the one that's old and all alone now, because of her actions.

the one thing that i am glad of is, that we were only married for such a short period of time. had we been married for any longer, i shudder at the amount of emotional damge that could have happened. i know now that i am much stronger emotionally for having survived my first marriage.
YOurs Sounds LIke My 1st....know just where your at!

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

dango Likes This