Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Hot Child in the City..? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/hot-child-city-93033/)

dango 06-28-2013 12:46 AM

Hot Child in the City..?

Well here I am reporting from the "Concrete Jungle".! Things sure have changed.! What are these people's eating.! Every man woman and child make two of me , eeeek.! :eek:

Extremely slim pickings women wise , oh my goodness .! Look , I know I ain't no Madonus , but sheeeez , help..! Cain't chase the young ones , I know my place , no delusion here OK..? Don't care to to chase many.! Must be on the ugly side of town ..! I do not mean do insult or demean anybody , but I do know what women are supposed to look like , even at my age..! Eeeeek.! :confused:

Eeeeeeeek..! Try another day , never say never..! I smell them..! Time for hunting strategies..!

DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY , REALLY..! Eeeek..! :confused: :eek:

therewolf 06-28-2013 12:56 AM

Oh Dango, you're such a sunny-sider.

So what are you trying to say?:)

Devin556 06-28-2013 01:01 AM

I think what he's trying to say is, he's looking for a poodle in a town full of mutts.

dango 06-28-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therewolf (Post 1288821)
Oh Dango, you're such a sunny-sider.

So what are you trying to say?:)

Whaaaaaaat am I trying .to say..? Waaaaaaaaaaauuuuh....Waaaaaauuuuuh..! :(

In the ghetto ...in the ghetto ...and a mama cryssssssss.., in the ,ghetto..! :)

towboater 06-28-2013 01:55 AM

Just ask em if they know what MOA is. The first one that answers correct. Put some of that smooth "Dango talkin" to her.

...PS............. Don't fergit to turn off the lights. :eek:

tri70 06-28-2013 02:49 AM

It's all about the food! Find one that can cook! Make sure they like shooting and fishing and drive a truck. Ask for pictures of truck and boat!

dango 06-28-2013 04:10 AM

Well , by the (SIZE) of things , they most absolutely , positively , no doubt what's so ever (COOK) ..! Eeeeek..! :confused::eek:

Rick1967 06-28-2013 04:24 AM

My wife is good looking, tall and has an incredible rack. Wow, I said that out loud didn't I? Anyway...if she wasn't easy on the eyes I would still love her just as much. We have been married for 17 years. And we are getting older fast. We are both starting to slow down quite a bit. If she was not good looking that would be ok. That is not why I love her. If she was not the caring, loving, giving, generous woman that she is, that would be very different. If I had a choice of her being good looking and selfish or ugly and loving, I would take ugly and loving any day.

Fathead00 06-28-2013 04:56 AM

Looks are not everything!! I think I remember someone being single now and you're being picky, REALLY?!?! Maybe they're looking at you and saying the same thing about a skinny ass white guy with missing fingers. :::EEK::: There is a saying "You can't judge a book by its cover!!!!".

Steel_Talon 06-28-2013 05:07 AM

Fat Bottomed Girls male the rockin world go round!:D

Left alone with big fat Fanny,
She was such a naughty nanny!
Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me!