Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hot Chick with AR = unemployment!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 12:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Yeesh, that's nothin', A few months ago a couple of MI State Police officers were busted for Poaching deer while on duty from their patrol car with a confiscated rifle. The DA kept it on the down low for as long as he could but it eventually got out.
They are awaiting sentencing.

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Will Rogers

BTW, I'm front left in my avatar pic.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:13 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Wanna feel better about American cops?

My store, half a block away from the police precinct, was completely emptied at 4am right after our grand opening. The vehicles used by the robbers were... POLICE SQUAD CARS.

More than 10% of our federal police force is been tried for some sort of felony. They don't call it third world for nothing.

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Old 08-23-2009, 01:15 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
The deputies told Midland County Sheriff Gary Painter that they had about three to five beers each.
Well I'm sorry, but f*ck them. Why should they be above the law?

Here, if you've been out drinking the night before and go out to the range next day & you get stopped by the cops and blow 0.01 on the breathalyser, that's your licence and guns GONE. Forever. Zero tolerance. Probably get a jail sentence thrown in as well for good measure.

On the other hand, at least she was demonstrating trigger discipline

Old 08-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #14
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

First consider the marked police cruiser, second understand that those in law enforcement are held to a high standard. Lack of judgement at this level is cause for great concern. I wouldn't want these guys on patrol in my neighborhood. More than the chick posing on the car is they gave her a firearm to pose with and they had been drinking. Nothing good in any of this and all the LOE's involved should be fired simply because this isn't a momentary lapse of reason, it is how they conduct themselves.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.