Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hors d"oeuvres, anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
True enough you have to tenderize and marinate the polar bear so manitee and sea turtle kabobs to hold us over until the polar bear steaks are ready for the grill.
Done, and done!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcreep927 View Post
After a long day of clubbing baby seals, nothing sounds better than slow cooked BBQ panda. They're diet seems conducive to tender meat and they're not overly active so I am thinking the lean, tougher meat wouldn't be an issue.

After that, I'd pour a few fingers of bourbon, relax on my bengal tiger rug, light my oil lamp fueled with genuine blue whale blubber, and plan my next rhino and elephant safari.
Easily the quote of the week.