Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The Horrors of War (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/horrors-war-14610/)

Dillinger 06-08-2009 09:03 PM

The Horrors of War

4 Attachment(s)
Here can be seen the savage and unholy terror that is our United States Armed Forces FORCING our will upon people that clearly don't want us there.

Look at the inhumane treatment of the people by our Military Elite!!

Gasp in horror at the dreaded Tickle Torture as performed by our Soldiers...

Dillinger 06-08-2009 09:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Where O Where are the Obamaites and the Left to protect these poor people from our savage, blood thirsty, cold, cruel, ruthless juggernaut???

spittinfire 06-08-2009 09:06 PM

DISCUSTING!!! I can't believe you would post such things for the public to see. and tickle torture?!?! What has this world come to? This DEMANDS and investigation!

Dillinger 06-08-2009 09:08 PM

Yeah. That's right folks. Those are highly trained and efficient killing machines playing with the local kids, taking care of them and improving lives.

Try telling me those kids don't deserve those smiles?! Try telling me that we are there for a war on oil or that Saddam Hussein DIDN'T deserve to get his ass handed to him....

But I would suggest you try telling me that from out of range....

God Bless Our Troops - Past, Present and Future - for the lives you touch are beyond your own knowledge, and the good you do is immeasurable!!

JD

CA357 06-08-2009 09:08 PM

Quick! Call Princess Pelosi & Prince Harry!

@#!%$^#@!@#!

orangello 06-08-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 114744)
Try telling me that we are there for a war on oil...

God Bless Our Troops - Past, Present and Future

Well technically, there is probably an oil deposit somewhere under that area, so i guess that would be a "war on oil". :p :D Those GI's are brave; i wouldn't want any potential human bomb that close to me, regardless of age.

Fully agreed on part 2 there.

Major Kusanagi 06-09-2009 12:22 AM

Those pictures are offensive, shameless, and dishonorable to all of those who lost their lives for such an evil, illegal war. I'm calling Code Pink right now and protesting this forum!!!

mwsfarm 06-09-2009 12:30 AM

just imagine what these pictures would do to the world's perception of the United States of America if they were actually put into the media, and circulated.

skullcrusher 06-09-2009 12:59 AM

Nuthing from nothing, but I believe those pics and the same kind of text were posted here a while ago. Something about soldiers torturing Iraqis. Still, some of the best photos around. Definately nothing you would ever see in the mainstream media. Thanks, JD. It is always good to see some real press about our soldiers. Others would like the American people to think that they are the exact opposite. American soldiers are not only the best soldiers the World has ever seen, but they are the most moral in history! :D Bless them all!!

skullcrusher 06-09-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwsfarm (Post 114795)
just imagine what these pictures would do to the world's perception of the United States of America if they were actually put into the media, and circulated.

Would not matter when the President is out there apologizing for our mistakes. He knows that the world hates the US. :rolleyes: