Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   A horrible incident in Fresno, CA (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/horrible-incident-fresno-ca-23861/)

DarinCraft 02-26-2010 12:44 AM

A horrible incident in Fresno, CA

At 0900 hrs, Fresno SO deputies went to a trailer house in east Fresno County to serve a search warrant for an Arson. When the deputies arrived, they were met with gun fire from the suspect residence. Both deputies were struck and one was killed. The worst call an officer can here in CA is "11-99", officer down.

11-99 resulted in mass response from surrounding officer. A Reedley officer arrived and was met with gun fire and was struck. He is in non-reversing critical condition.

During the confusion several hundred rounds were fired. The suspect was using a sniper type rifle and handguns. Later today the suspect was found dead in the trailer from an unknown gun shot wound.

Local News Story

I have been out of law enforcement since 2007 and this still strikes close to my heart. This is a terrible day as one of my brothers reached his "End of Watch" and another is reaching his...

My prayers are with the Fresno County SO and the Reedley Police Dept. In memorial, I will change my Avatar to the "thin blue line" until their memorial..

MoHawk 02-26-2010 12:52 AM

Tragic. May that Officer rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers are with his family. I'm pulling for the others to return home to their families.

bigbad-ratman 02-26-2010 12:57 AM

if the geography were different, it could have been my biological brother. Bless those brave men, and their families.

Dillinger 02-26-2010 01:04 AM

God Speed Officer, and I hope that is not plural any time soon.

May the Valkyries that come for you be sent by Odin himself and your seat at the table be at His Right Hand!

*much respect*

Shihan 02-26-2010 01:09 AM

That is a terrible event, my prayers go out to the Family of the fallen Officer and to all his Brothers in Blue.

Glasshartt 02-26-2010 03:17 AM

god speed to the officers and our prayers to the families.

IGETEVEN 02-26-2010 03:33 AM

Condolences to the fallen officer's family and a speedy, healthy recovery to the other officers injured. Their bravery, dedication and sacrifice in the line of duty, shall be respectfully acknowledged.

Jack

CA357 02-26-2010 04:16 AM

I will pray for the fallen officers and their families.

skullcrusher 02-26-2010 04:49 AM

What a damn shame. A coward decides to shoot law enforcement while performing thier jobs and then takes his own life. If the assh*le puzzy were so tough, he would have not have taken others with him. He for sure is roasting in hell. To ambush those who come to your rescue is one of the most heinous acts ever. Douchebag right there.

For the fallen and injured, I feel for them and their families. Pissing on the offenders grave at every chance is encouraged. Godspeed good guys.

dunerunner 02-26-2010 05:06 AM

Prayers for the fallen and their family.