Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The honeybells are here! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/honeybells-here-103099/)

boatme98 01-22-2014 01:15 AM

The honeybells are here!
 
Got my first case of honeybell oranges in.
Man are they juicy and sweet. Have to peel them over a bowl or the sink.
They're so good, I don't even put peanut butter on them.

Axxe55 01-22-2014 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98 (Post 1488418)
Got my first case of honeybell oranges in.
Man are they juicy and sweet. Have to peel them over a bowl or the sink.
They're so good, I don't even put peanut butter on them.

peanut butter on an orange? are you pregnant?:eek:

winds-of-change 01-22-2014 02:11 AM

Lucky you. I have had Honeybells before. They were delicious but very pricey to have shipped in. Enjoy them. I'm a little jealous. :(

boatme98 01-22-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55 (Post 1488444)
peanut butter on an orange? are you pregnant?:eek:

No. I just look it. :D

Try the peanut butter on naval oranges. Pretty good.

Axxe55 01-22-2014 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98 (Post 1488485)
No. I just look it. :D

Try the peanut butter on naval oranges. Pretty good.

not me! i like peanut butter and i like oranges. but not together!:D

winds-of-change 01-22-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55 (Post 1488489)
not me! i like peanut butter and i like oranges. but not together!:D

You never know until you try it. I used to think cole slaw on a hamburger or pulled pork was disgusting........until I tried it. It was crazy delicious. :D

VoxRomantic 01-22-2014 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1488512)
You never know until you try it. I used to think cole slaw on a hamburger or pulled pork was disgusting........until I tried it. It was crazy delicious. :D

And Peanut butter and marshmallow cream!!!!!!

sounds sick till you try it.......:)

nitestalker 01-22-2014 05:40 AM

Humm? I thought "Slaw Burgers" and pulled pork were the 2 basic food groups.:D Did you ever hear the song Dumas Walker by the KY. Headhunters. They mention "Slaw Burgers" in that tune.:)

kytowboater 01-22-2014 07:43 AM

Let's all goooooo down to Dumas Walker...... Slaw burgers are great. Peanut butter and mayo sandwich is too.

jackrich3 01-22-2014 10:18 AM

Heading over to the Palmetto Gun Show this weekend, paying a dollar a round, then over to the Ruskin grove, paying a dollar a honeybell. I'm gonna need a second job with such expensive tastes


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.